why does Gov even bother whether sinkies overseas give bribe or not ??

who never give kopi money when u are overseas  in jiuhu/indonesia ?

Not trying to side this pappies Gov
But I believe it is a common practice, u dun give AT commie also give.
in the end the business deal goes to AT commie company then we lugi as a country.

what was the intention when Ah Kong  joined this overseas corruption law ? peer pressure bobian to join this UN law ?
[+] 2 users Like limpeh394's post

(09-02-2023, 03:01 AM)limpeh394 Wrote:  in the end the business deal goes to AT commie company then we lugi as a country.

really how you know and what prove you have that we will lugi as a country
in chinese there is a saying
if you dont work in east house you can go and work in the west house

so losing the deal do not means the end

(09-02-2023, 03:01 AM)limpeh394 Wrote:  what was the intention when Ah Kong  joined this overseas corruption law ? peer pressure bobian to join this UN law ?

like crime
once a criminal you will always be criminal

and stop kidding yourself that you do one crime and will not do another crime if you saw you have the opportunity to commit that another crime

dont give me this sort of bogus restraint thinking
do one crime and will not commit another crime
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(09-02-2023, 03:01 AM)limpeh394 Wrote:  who never give kopi money when u are overseas  in jiuhu/indonesia ?

in the end the business deal goes to AT commie company then we lugi as a country.

what was the intention when Ah Kong  joined this overseas corruption law ? peer pressure bobian to join this UN law ?
If PAP think it's irrelevant, it would not have got CPIB to investigate to charge these 6 persons of interest
It just could not get sufficient evidence, not because it is common practice or that you sided with PAP, understand?

by that logic, then sinkie paedophiles can go and molest kids overseas with impunity.

(09-02-2023, 03:01 AM)limpeh394 Wrote:  who never give kopi money when u are overseas  in jiuhu/indonesia ?

Consideration: you must differentiate whether those overseas projects involving a private company or Govt especially SWF, Temasek linked companies.

A fair level playing field - if Govt is involved with  taxpayers.money, they have to comply with UN Convention against corruption, and more so, abides by International Law and Rule of Law.

OECD countries provide Doubled Tax Treaty and Export Credit concession and cheap financing.

"Venezuela Upholds Long Jail Sentences for US Oil Executives

A court in Venezuela has upheld long prison sentences for six American oil executives detained in the South American country on corruption charges for more than four years."
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/...ed%20Press

They can be arrested in other countries and brought back to Singapore to be imprisoned leh! Big Grin  Don't play play hor!

(09-02-2023, 03:54 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  If PAP think it's irrelevant, it would not have got CPIB to investigate to charge these 6 persons of interest
It just could not get sufficient evidence, not because it is common practice or that you sided with PAP, understand?

Wow, I'm surprised. U actually defended PAP.  Laughing

You dont know there is Open table of doing this?

How come they never do it open table?  Thinking
Otherwise, you think so easy to get oversea contracts especially those more corrupted places.

有阴谋就有阳谋,懂吗?

难道是你们有实力? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

it is either you get the contract or no contract based on what you offers.

Those 6 corrupted  CEOs should go to Brazilian prison and can watch soccer  and samba on TV  everyday.

(09-02-2023, 07:34 AM)winbig Wrote:  Wow, I'm surprised. U actually defended PAP.  Laughing
Sarcasm is lost on a dolt like you

The corruption is systemic, hard and unfair to single out any individual or group

Want to solve corruption, have to eradicate at the top, that means PAP.

A stern warning is good enough, imo in such systemic failure