why does all 3 Daikin aircon blower blinks

no gas or electrical or pc board problem m afarid no spare parts after 15 yers

Daikin blower is easy to find especially is non inverter type ...you can also replace with other brands for blower if non inverter.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

You mean 3x fan coil units green LED lights blinking?

https://www.aircon-servicing.com.sg/arti...nking.html

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-05-2022, 06:07 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You mean 3x fan coil units green LED lights blinking?

https://www.aircon-servicing.com.sg/arti...nking.html

yes all 3 units got green lights blinking.
the compressor is also not running.
when press the reset button on the remote ctrl the temperature nr reminds does not disapper n not replaced by any new digit

(27-05-2022, 12:46 PM)talky Wrote:  yes all 3 units got green lights blinking.
the compressor is also not running.
when press the reset button on the remote ctrl the temperature nr reminds does not disapper n not replaced by any new digit

Any power trip?
If no probably your compressor pump has uplorry, got to call Daikin aircon man to repair, probably got to replace the compressor pump.

I dont know you got repair your aircon compressor before. Some wicked repair man may cut away the protective diode on the compressor pump. Normally, compressor seldom has power overloaded issue causing it to uplorry.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-05-2022, 01:00 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Any power trip?
If no probably your compressor pump has uplorry, got to call Daikin aircon man  to repair, probably got to replace the compressor pump.

I dont know you got repair your aircon compressor before. Some wicked repair man may cut away the protective diode on the compressor pump. Normally, compressor seldom has power overloaded issue causing it to uplorry.

I SUPPOSE NOT WORTH TO REPAIR THE COMPRESSOR AFTER 15 YRS AS THIS IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE COMPONENT OF THE AIR CON SYSTEM

(27-05-2022, 03:07 PM)talky Wrote:  I SUPPOSE NOT WORTH TO REPAIR THE COMPRESSOR AFTER 15 YRS AS THIS IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE COMPONENT OF THE AIR CON SYSTEM

You have used for 15 years. 
Mean that you have taken good care of your aircon.

(27-05-2022, 04:40 AM)talky Wrote:  no gas or electrical or pc board problem m afarid no spare parts after 15 yers

Time to change a new one lah!