why hawkers shopkeeprs no give face to CDC VOUCHERS initated by ministers

(01-01-2022, 02:00 PM)talky Wrote:  I will use them only on the cheaper hawkers n the ones longer q becos of tastier food 
why would i use on a wantoon stall selling at $3.5 his neighbours sell at $3/** 
so if use on the more expensive stall then tis voucher do not help me to reduce my cost of living
in any way all the while i never patronise the $3.50 wanrtoon stall 
becos of free cdc vouchers i m forced to spend 50cts more so can finish using the vouchers do not make any sense n logic to me.

It's only natural for us to use the voucher at a stall which sells food we like.

Of curse, if you pity a stall holder who has poor business, then let him earn a bit lor.

The stall which has a long queue, he does not really need your voucher....but of course, he wouldn't mind if you pay by voucher instead of cash.  PS:  Some hawkers did not sign up, so do not accept vouchers,  because either they don't need to get sales from vouchers, they are earning more than enough, or they hope that the vouchers would be used to help some other hawkers who have poor business...

(31-12-2021, 10:51 PM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Just like the discovery vouchers, extend and extend still so less people using it.
These so call scholars are making it too complicated to exchange the vouchers.
So that they can be seen as having the budget and heart to give but what gets consumed or not then actually gives a surplus and bonus lor. Pat own back and say well done good job! Lol

Today not bad, eat my regular white Lala prawns bee Hoon …. the hawker anto ask me wanna use the vouchers. teach me how to add up all the denominations together

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(01-01-2022, 02:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's only natural for us to use the voucher at a stall which sells food we like.

Of curse, if you pity a stall holder who has poor business, then let him earn a bit lor.

The stall which has a long queue, he does not really need your voucher....but of course, he wouldn't mind if you pay by voucher instead of cash.  PS:  Some hawkers did not sign up, so do not accept vouchers,  because either they don't need to get sales from vouchers, they are earning more than enough, or they hope that the vouchers would be used to help some other hawkers who have poor business...

the suprising thing is even stall w v gd business n long q they accept SGPAY  paying w cr cards diners cards n AMX  n nets  but not accept cdc vouchers.
i believe using sg pay no need for them to scan.cdc idiotic scholars hv  missed overlook  this pt.
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post