why jlb. gives such stupid reply to WP request

Mr Singh asked for a breakdown of the development cost of new HDB flats and the dollar value of subsidies given. Ms Indranee replied that it is “not meaningful” for buyers as affordability is what matters.
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

because if she cannot say what, if say will leak out How much HDB profits lor
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

In other words she refused to disclose the cost lah. Very opaque wan. ..... Sad

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Hmmm seems like some big secret.

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

When Najib took $b....he should tell the judge not meaningful to disclose.

When oppie take over govt, declassified all these info and hold those who are responsible accountable.

Leave no one behind..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(07-11-2022, 06:11 PM)Talent Wrote:  Mr Singh asked for a breakdown of the development cost of new HDB flats and the dollar value of subsidies given. Ms Indranee replied that it is “not meaningful” for buyers as affordability is what matters.

In other words " We will squeeze you as hard as we possibly can, until just before breaking point "

(07-11-2022, 06:11 PM)Talent Wrote:  Mr Singh asked for a breakdown of the development cost of new HDB flats and the dollar value of subsidies given. Ms Indranee replied that it is “not meaningful” for buyers as affordability is what matters.
Title already implied mah

(07-11-2022, 08:48 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  Title already implied mah. Haiz sad