why just by downlaoding an app

scammer can assess yr bank acc..Can any expert share with me. I think she must have give her acc detail or what???

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore...bf50c30939&ocid=winp2fptaskbar&ei=5

So people give u link or ask u to download an app not from App Store but from goggle to pay for goods
Sayonara Gone case liao

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Lao kor kor lksmlj everyday kena conned?

In China, the people have been using their hp for almost ALL financial transactions.

1.4 billions of them have no problem.

How come tiny red dot has tons of such problems?

now i know,, if u download the app,, they control yr device, the malware can then know yr bank
password etc...

so main point do not download app from unknown sources other than apple store or app store
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(23-09-2023, 12:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  In China, the people have been using their hp for almost ALL financial transactions.

1.4 billions of them have no problem.

How come tiny red dot has tons of such problems?

like i've said.....................never UNDER-estimate the stupidity of Sinkies.................. Big Grin

there's a reason why Sinkies still buy cars that cost 5 times that of normal prices..................and why they vote for PAP................. Cool

(23-09-2023, 12:24 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  like i've said.....................never UNDER-estimate the stupidity of Sinkies.................. Big Grin

there's a reason why Sinkies still buy cars that cost 5 times that of normal prices..................and why they vote for PAP................. Cool
sillyporeans have the highest IQ  but
lowest AQ (ANALYTICAL QUOETIENT)

(23-09-2023, 01:43 PM)talky Wrote:  sillyporeans have the highest IQ  but
lowest AQ (ANALYTICAL QUOETIENT)

highest iq becos they ae bookworms
chinese say taking of military warfare on papers but on practice  failed miserablly 
look no far than the little india crisis/roits happen ed ard 5 to 7 yrs ago

Or see a notorious kungfu gay panda becareful.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️