why patients prefer go to A& E to going to pte clinic.

going to pte clinic at least $50/** n more

gp may later refer u to a&e then another $130/** total of ard $200/**
might as well 1 time spent $130/** go to a&e.

a solution is those who after consulted pte clinic gp refer to a&e get a discount will reduce many on 1st option go to a& e
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

I also don't know , Most Singaporean is seriously can be " brainwash them, control them like that, no wonder PAP see us like dumb easily get voted in , same apply for scammer, just love to scam Singapore "

Claim expensive yet still go without thinking.

I tell you why , is " Kiasu and Kiasi " again.
some feel better go Hospital check than clinic like give you a sense of " double security like that "
Also some claim , is like " not troublesome " Let's say you at clinic been tested positive , the clinic doc will prefer you go A&E , again you need to spend time go hospital and wait again must well go A&E straight check

If tio covid free right?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(07-02-2022, 10:40 AM)talky Wrote:  why patients prefer go to A& E to going to pte clinic.

because the govt has allowed the cases to go to 13000 cases.
when too many cases, some cases like 1000 to 3000 cases will go A&E.

instead of asking people not to go to A&E.
the govt should reduce the cases.

(07-02-2022, 10:45 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  If tio covid free right?
I would like to know if it is FOC............

(07-02-2022, 11:07 AM)forum456 Wrote:  because the govt has allowed the cases to go to 13000 cases.

why our govt always has no foresight ?

(07-02-2022, 11:07 AM)forum456 Wrote:  because the govt has allowed the cases to go to 13000 cases.

We simply don't have enough doctors in the A&E dept. to accept 3,000 patients..........

(07-02-2022, 11:17 AM)debono Wrote:  We simply don't have enough doctors in the A&E dept. to accept 3,000 patients..........

why the govt want to have 13000 cases if we do not have enough doctors?

(07-02-2022, 11:17 AM)debono Wrote:  We simply don't have enough doctors in the A&E dept. to accept 3,000 patients..........

I encounter once, suddenly feel weak, got red dots slowly appear, from legs first than spread to chest area. Beside weak, also feel like got fever. Thought maybe got dengue , so go clinic check. The Doc just see I got red dots straight refer me go A&E , I saw him email to the hospital than pass me one note. Tell me take this note go A&E check.

So I go hospital, again wait and wait . Than one Pinoy doc come attend me, take my blood. again wait and wait nearly one hour +
finally result come out, mention What I just have what " viral virus " no need stay in hospital, they just give me some medicine take.

So after one week or so , I recover from home taking the medicine.

and yes I pay 100+ on the spot because I never get admitted.

because they think A&E are faster to get service...GP had to wait 6 hours to see a DOC

(07-02-2022, 11:35 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  because they think A&E are faster to get service...GP had to wait 6 hours to see a DOC

is not say so , A&E depends. Those send in from SCDF ambulance , etc ambulance will get fast , attend first by doc
because these case are the really serious , urgent one need doc to fast attend them.

when the govt said the cases can go to 25000 and refuses to tighten restrictions, they must prepare A&E for more cases.

it is so easy and simple

(07-02-2022, 11:46 AM)forum456 Wrote:  when the govt said the cases can go to 25000 and refuses to tighten restrictions, they must prepare A&E for more cases.

it is so easy and simple

MTF , Ong Y K they all brag can handle what so scare what?
yesterday they put news tell people don't all flock to A&E claim go your neighbourhood clinic check first.

What the MTF again just " monitor " the suddenly spike is no brainer no need so call " expert claim " you never study also know due to CNY period.

(07-02-2022, 11:35 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  because they think A&E are faster to get service...GP had to wait 6 hours to see a DOC

when the govt keeps importing and increase the population,the MRT will be jammed packed and MRT will break down frequently

can the the govt ask people who live near the workplaces to walk and cycle and not take MRT ?

it is so stupid

Partly is due to still don't have much so call 24hours clinic not say all areas have.