where can u buy capacitors for faulty fans

tested n cfm is the capacitor that cause the fan  does not rotate

Shopee.  Angry

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Sim Lim sim lim

Both shopee and sim lim sell these capacitors at high price. If can wait then can buy from shopee overseas (China) or Taobao or Aliexpress.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Fan capacitor only 1 or 2 pcs no point to pay for shipping. Just go to Sim Lim Tower and buy.

(30-10-2023, 03:12 PM)talky Wrote:  tested n cfm is the capacitor that cause the fan  does not rotate

if you can't solder then pay someone to fix will cost price of new fan........

(30-10-2023, 04:04 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  if you can't solder then pay someone to fix will cost price of new fan........

No need soldering lah. Just twist the wires together and tape them can liao. I repaired so many fans already.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

[Image: Screenshot-20231030-161701-Shopee-SG.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20231030-161810-Shopee-SG.jpg]

New type of connectors, no need soldering, dun even need to stripe the wires. Very convenient

(30-10-2023, 03:12 PM)talky Wrote:  tested n cfm is the capacitor that cause the fan  does not rotate

Capacitor is more on rate of speed. If you found when you set at 1 speed, the spinning of fan blade become much slower than before. You can try to change the capacitor.

Box capacitor can be found easily in Shopee for fan use.

Sg normal electrolytic capacitor is very expensive. Go to aliexpress to order, you may get at 20% of the price. Waiting time may be more than 1 week.

That time I ordered 2 big 2200uF with high voltage rating only at 50cents each, but I saw the one selling in Sg was $5++ each.
Haven’t included shipping cost.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(30-10-2023, 04:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20231030-161701-Shopee-SG.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20231030-161810-Shopee-SG.jpg]

New type of connectors, no need soldering, dun even need to stripe the wires. Very convenient

For multicore(stranded) cable, better to do soldering on the wire tip.

The problem with plastic part use nowadays may be environmental friendly material. It may not last long. Plastic part has a problem on hardening and whitening after some time, it will disintegrate by itself.
Arcing is no joke, it can catch fire.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

hi thks all for advise

wa u can really save $$ man. just google shld be able to find

Hi show.picture of your capacitor there are several types.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(31-10-2023, 12:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Hi show.picture of your capacitor there are several types.

I WANTED  BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO POST PICTURES ON THIS FORUM
ANYONE CAN GUIDE ME ?

(06-11-2023, 12:18 PM)talky Wrote:   I WANTED  BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO POST PICTURES ON THIS FORUM
ANYONE CAN GUIDE ME ?

When you post a reply you will see this button just click to add pictures.

[Image: gBCNFeO.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-11-2023, 12:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When you post a reply you will see this button just click to add pictures.

[Image: gBCNFeO.png]
thks but how to post the picture from my hp to my pc?
some steps are missing