woman who lost her baby after a 2-hour wait at NUH has spoken up to give her side.

The 9-month pregnant woman who lost her baby after a 2-hour wait at NUH has spoken up to give her side of the story.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3txI70p

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates

NUH is negligent

Because she is already heavily pregnant but no priority was given to her

Worst, if there are no beds, then at least put her on a wheelchair / stretcher

Lastly, OYK must come out to address and apologize such bad planning in hospitals

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

If they can’t handle more cases of women delivery, they shd inform ambulance to send it other nearby hospital…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

no wonder tomorrow 11am PM Lee got to come out and talk liao....i think they will IPO NUH

how come ambulance send her to NUH instead of KKH? and how come the couple didn't call their gynae to seek for advise when she was already bleeding furiously?

(23-03-2022, 09:16 PM)wulala Wrote:  how come ambulance send her to NUH instead of KKH? and how come the couple didn't call their gynae to seek for advise when she was already bleeding furiously?

Because it cause money?

And this is not her first pregnancy so let her guard down?

(23-03-2022, 09:23 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Because it cause money?

And this is not her first pregnancy so let her guard down?

I thought all pregnant women will have to go for regular check up? and I remember my time I was given some important contact number in case of emergency. now rules change?

(23-03-2022, 09:30 PM)wulala Wrote:  I thought all pregnant women will have to go for regular check up? and I remember my time I was given some important contact number in case of emergency. now rules change?

No one can predict a still born or a miscarriage

At A&E is emergency

(23-03-2022, 09:48 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  No one can predict a still born or a miscarriage

At A&E is emergency

she is already 9 months pregnant, chances of miscarriage seems very low unless major impact on stomach causing her to bleed furiously.

(23-03-2022, 09:57 PM)wulala Wrote:  she is already 9 months pregnant, chances of miscarriage seems very low unless major impact on stomach causing her to bleed furiously.

Such things happen, if you not supposed to be born, even last minute your life will be taken away
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

I have been with  a person with extreme pain in abdomen   went  to a public hospital A&E this is what happened

1. Upon entering the A&E person was seen by nurse who took blood pressure.  Blood pressure was 200/120. ...despite the patient saying he was in extreme pain he was asked to wait for he turn.

2. Patient was in such a bad state of pain could not sit was standing up moaning in pain. Request for doctor but was told to wait.  I told the nurse to bring doctor as patient was in bad state. But nothing.

3. 2hrs plus later the see doctors. Patient such intense pain could not lie down to be examined by doctor. Doctor administer pain killer to stop pain immediately

4. Patient was warded and found later to suffer from gall bladder inflammation.

I feel.the case was not well handled.  Patient could have suffered heart attack or something. Why is it the nurse is the one who decide to make patient wait and not a doctor?

Why can't they appoint a doctor to quickly look at the patient to decide if the case need immediate attention or can wait. While waiting there were so may patients iwith flu type symptoms or no visible medical emergency yet they went first.

The problems of waiting hours before a doctor actually sees a patient has existed for very long.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.