worth to join eldercare shield ?

i remembered some yrs back the lady  WP mp fought so hard to get compensations fo a patient who could not perform 3 of the 6 functions.

b the time the funds came in the patient passed away.

pap make it v v hard to claim successfully so much so that billions are still in the fund whereas paid out only few millions

My advise is any thing that needs payment and offered by PAP is best avoided if it is not compulsory.  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

your CPF interest is enough to fund the premium
beri easy to qualify the 3-6 items one, need assistance to move from bed, eat, dressing, shower
doctor asked just said can't do

(17-06-2023, 03:50 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  your CPF interest is enough to fund the premium
beri easy to qualify the 3-6 items one, need assistance to move from bed, eat, dressing, shower
doctor asked just said can't do

THIS IS PAP ATITUDE TOWARDS  WASTING MONEY
ENOUGH TO PAY SO NO WORRY

SO EASY TO CALIAM SO WHY THAT PATEINT FOUGHT FOR FEW YRS N EVEN W MP HELP WAS ALSO A TEDIOUS PROCEDURE

(17-06-2023, 04:13 PM)talky Wrote:  THIS IS PAP ATITUDE TOWARDS  WASTING MONEY
ENOUGH TO PAY SO NO WORRY

SO EASY TO CALIAM SO WHY THAT PATEINT FOUGHT FOR FEW YRS N EVEN W MP HELP WAS ALSO A TEDIOUS PROCEDURE
I dunno that case, either he/she too honest
I claimed for my mum, so easy. either though she is on wheelchair, she could do most of the items, she just tell doctor she can't
as long they see u on wheelchair and operated in hospital before medical records, no way they could tell if u could dress/feed/shower yourself