would the hawker refuse to use my own bowls n plates when eating at the ctrs

those cutleries plates n bowls are NEVER PROPERLY WASHED AT HAWKER CTR

SOMETIMES U CAN STILL FIND STAINS N SOAPY WATER ON THEM
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Well, this earth and the animals will appreciate your efforts. But based on the decades of poor culture in the Food Beverage industry, no hawkers and restaurants have such open mind to accept.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(12-07-2024, 04:34 PM)talky Wrote:  those cutleries plates n bowls are NEVER PROPERLY WASHED AT HAWKER CTR

SOMETIMES U CAN STILL FIND STAINS N SOAPY WATER ON THEM

Better bring your own lah! Big Grin Some just wipe with table rags lah!

I brought my own container to dabao food they also KPKB. If give them a stainless steel container, they complained the food is too hot for them to handle. When I gave them a glass container, they complained if they accidentally break it, they have to pay me.

Tell the hawker you want tapow lah. Then get the throw away chop stick and spoon, then find a table and eat lor. No worries of dirty plate used by an AID patient.      Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(12-07-2024, 07:28 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Tell the hawker you want tapow lah. Then get the throw away chop stick and spoon, then find a table and eat lor. No worries of dirty plate used by an AID patient.      Rolleyes

i purposely did that ask for tapow n not eat infront of the hawker do so away fr his sight
but for soup u hv to use their bowls
otherwise pay 30 to 50cts for plastics conatainer
but hot stuff on plastics container is no gd for yr health