why you say you are gay

suddenly some friend keep quiet? why ah?

(29-05-2022, 12:07 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  suddenly some friend keep quiet? why ah?

Maybe they closet gay so dunno whether to tell you ‘Me too!’ or not. So keep quiet lor.

(29-05-2022, 12:07 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  suddenly some friend keep quiet? why ah?

They r scared u will poke them or u will ask them to poke u lor.  Rotfl

Nature or nurture for you?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Those some friends that kept quiet suddenly are obviously not gay among your gay group. They were probably shocked by your inappropriate question. This question you can only ask gays as straights dun have any answers as to why you can become a gay. ...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Think they see your face looks like you love chicken pie very much, became too shocked for words when you say you like duck backside.
They just being polite and refrain and control themselves from saying ‘You are lying!’

they already knew it so nothing surprising to them

like lao gays uncle tony and uncle tommy?

Why you ask leh? Is it your friend said he gay and you kept quiet? Why you kept quiet nia?
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

u never encounter u never know the pain this lgbtq can bring.
i had a couple friend whose wedding i attended and later they gave birth to a child.

meanwhile we continue to meet occassionally but somehow we didnt had time to gather together then after abt 2yrs we heard the wife's father passed away then later we heard they have divorced!

then the worse news came - my male friend converted himself to a 'female'

ask you : how the wife is feeling? the parents of the wife is feeling? i was thinking maybe her father died because khek sim.

i really dontknowhatosay until now.
once i met my 'male' friend at a hawker centre and because i cld recognise 'him' i just nodded my head but we didnt talk. tsk tsk tsk.

but i think he also very chum!

Go for some electrical shocks therapy.   It may help Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(29-05-2022, 10:57 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Go for some electrical shocks therapy.   It may help Big Grin

Skali shocked until worse, then how?

(29-05-2022, 11:02 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Skali shocked until worse, then how?

Then time to chop off Big Grin

WinBig is gay
Agree?

(29-05-2022, 10:55 AM)menghuii Wrote:  u never encounter u never know the pain this lgbtq can bring.
i had a couple friend whose wedding i attended and later they gave birth to a child.

meanwhile we continue to meet occassionally but somehow we didnt had time to gather together then after abt 2yrs we heard the wife's father passed away then later we heard they have divorced!

then the worse news came - my male friend converted himself to a 'female'

ask you : how the wife is feeling? the parents of the wife is feeling? i was thinking maybe her father died because khek sim.

i really dontknowhatosay until now.
once i met my 'male' friend at a hawker centre and because i cld recognise 'him' i just nodded my head but we didnt talk. tsk tsk tsk.

but i think he also very chum!

why you like that, just chit chat with him " your friend " rah.

(29-05-2022, 05:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  why you like that, just chit chat with him " your friend " rah.

Why you like that seems beery upset, are you the “friend”?