wow I saw one news on Zaobao one 49 just RIP like that....

another one sleep next day never wakeup , RIP.

what I read he take over his dad fry banana business , all along ok but yesterday go to bed, today never wakeup
parents feel weird why he still sleeping never go attend his business than later find out that he already RIP , body become hard.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Fated.

This is why spend more time with your love ones and family members.  Big Grin

You only live once in this life.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(24-02-2022, 04:02 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This is why spend more time with your love ones and family members.  Big Grin

You only live once in this life.

Yea also DON'T FORGET TO VOTE OUT USELESS 4G MINISTERS OUT THERE .

5 years, than another 5 years SAME OLD STUFFS NEVER IMPROVE , WHEREAS THESE 4G Minister happy enjoy their EASY PAY yet again
[+] 3 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(24-02-2022, 03:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  another one sleep next day never wakeup , RIP.

what I read he take over his dad fry banana business , all along ok but yesterday go to bed, today never wakeup
parents feel weird why he still sleeping never go attend his business than later find out that he already RIP , body become hard.

Good time for you to reflect on impermanence. .... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

RIP...😭😭

I thought one of the PAP Ministers!

Chey.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(24-02-2022, 03:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  another one sleep next day never wakeup , RIP.

The best way to go away.

Smile