wow lau Skyline Residences SUCK TO CORE

Can't imaging dumb people pay so much for this crap condo????
Wow like any condo near sea, facing sea, got sea view means Atas ??? lol like that must well add in Punggol Flats those facing the MY , can see sea what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnF8kme_PCo

So far I see these " greedy property agents BS video " Only This one still in my fav list.

St Regis Residences
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhG8RWmeVdQ
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Skyline@Orchard Boulevard also SUCK TO CORE.

See the agent intro half I don't even continue to see , the condo zzzzz again still can't beat St Regis Residences " Class "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGANo20i1eI

skyline residences at telok blangah is around $2000psf, whereas skyline at orchard is $3400 to $5400 psf. both fh but at very different price range

(17-05-2022, 04:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  skyline residences at telok blangah is around $2000psf, whereas skyline at orchard is $3400 to $5400 psf. both fh but at very different price range

I don't bother this , is more on how it feel, the surrounding. I see the inside already feel zzzzz

St Regis Residences is different at least can make me watch entire video finish.
I check out their monthly maintenance etc fee , for 3 bed from 1100 to 1k+ meh ???

(17-05-2022, 04:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't bother this , is more on how it feel, the surrounding. I see the inside already feel zzzzz

St Regis Residences is different at least can make me watch entire video finish.
I check out their monthly maintenance etc fee , for 3 bed from 1100 to 1k+ meh ???

aiya, just see for fun and dream can only lah. why even bother with the maintenance 

if you're really keen, it's a gd idea to consult a fengshui master to find out the auspicious direction of yr bed and color of underwear

(17-05-2022, 04:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya, just see for fun and dream can only lah. why even bother with the maintenance 

if you're really keen, it's a gd idea to consult a fengshui master to find out the auspicious direction of yr bed and color of underwear

fengshui master have to see also not every one is so call " master "

In fact is a " dream " literally to Singaporean.

Come St Regis Residences 7.3 million
Surely is not every Singaporean can afford to have a unit there.
Even one earn 10k per month or above is literally no enough you will be struggling to live there so no purpose in the end.

(17-05-2022, 05:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  fengshui master have to see also not every one is so call " master "

In fact is a " dream " literally to Singaporean.

Come St Regis Residences 7.3 million
Surely is not every Singaporean can afford to have a unit there.
Even one earn 10k per month or above is literally no enough you will be struggling to live there so no purpose in the end.

can ask yr ultra rich uncle for help loh. tell him dun waste money on sausage cigars those useless things

(17-05-2022, 05:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  can ask yr ultra rich uncle for help loh. tell him dun waste money on sausage cigars those useless things

you are compare " wrong things '

cigar is about " enjoyment " Smile like enjoy eating atas foods

whereas another thing is not for " consume to enjoy "

is a thing you just sit inside, sleep inside , walk around etc

(17-05-2022, 05:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  you are compare " wrong things '

cigar is about " enjoyment " Smile like enjoy eating atas foods

whereas another thing is not for " consume to enjoy "

is a thing you just sit inside, sleep inside , walk around etc

so no way yr uncle could help fulfil yr st regis dream ah? chespest only 4.5m

(17-05-2022, 05:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  so no way yr uncle could help fulfil yr st regis dream ah? chespest only 4.5m

is not that unit shown in the video. Small one de