wow means our Media cock artist over paid like our MP, Minister?

TVB Actor Penny Chan Says He’s Struggling To Pay For Rent & Food As His Income Has Fallen By 70%
https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian...e-15524308

Whereas our Media cock artist still can happy go travel, some online selling things happy earning
some still happy acting life still good

whereas crap drama .....

(19-03-2022, 08:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  TVB Actor Penny Chan Says He’s Struggling To Pay For Rent & Food As His Income Has Fallen By 70%
https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian...e-15524308

Whereas our Media cock artist still can happy go travel, some online selling things happy earning
some still happy acting life still good

whereas crap drama .....

Our mediacorp artistes got other sources of income lah.

It is well-known that TVB pays its artistes low salary but it's able to produce good dramas. At least better than ours. Our production just takes us as fools. Maybe they're just following govt's mindset.

Most of the Mediacorpse artists owned restaurants, movie companies and properties.... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-03-2022, 09:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It is well-known that TVB pays its artistes low salary but it's able to produce good dramas. At least better than ours. Our production just takes us as fools. Maybe they're just following govt's mindset.

sometimes i rather watch u tube to watching rubbish media corp drama .
out of 1 ,maybe 1 or 2 worth watching,the rest the more u watch the stupider u are, n cant jump out of the box ,cant think logically

No competition. Mediacorspe still using actresses, comperes that are already half a century old hags.

(20-03-2022, 05:00 PM)mikotan Wrote:  No competition. Mediacorspe still using actresses, comperes that are already half a century old hags.

I think is common even in HK.

if you see HK drama they also using Old timer

I think partly the new ones cannot make it .

What Media cock doing now is using Old timers mix with New comer.

(20-03-2022, 05:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think is common even in HK.

if you see HK drama they also using Old timer

I think partly the new ones cannot make it .

What Media cock doing now is using Old timers mix with New comer.

NO COMPETITION =NO IMPROVEMENT=STAYS THERE W/O INOVATION=CANT COMPETE OUT OF SPORE
WHICH MINISTERS OR GOVT AGENCIES CEO CAN COMPETE OUTSIE SPORE ??