wow seem like Ang mo like to go Malaysia...no more SG?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE7zaMkv-f4

this couple also come SG and stay here but it seem they stay longer in Malaysia
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

马劳 & 洋劳 same same but different.

AMTK is going to be same standard as M'sian....SG too expensive for them. Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(28-04-2023, 02:28 PM)Manthink Wrote:  马劳 & 洋劳 same same but different.

AMTK is going to be same standard as M'sian....SG too expensive for them. Big Grin

Can't say that , partly CECA come SG is not due to they are rich or talents is " Scam , cheat here to milk from SG bluff cheat people "

马劳来新是为了赚钱生活,羊劳去马是是为了省钱过活。

(28-04-2023, 02:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Can't say that , partly CECA come SG is not due to they are rich or talents is " Scam , cheat here to milk from SG bluff cheat people "

Cannot compare:
Foreigners wanna come to SG to work because of SGD,  by hook or by crook.
Foreigners in SG forced to go live in Bolaheland because they wanna save SGD.

Big Grin

(28-04-2023, 02:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE7zaMkv-f4

this couple also come SG and stay here but it seem they stay longer in Malaysia

Chow AngMoh ALL go to Malaysia better lah! Big Grin Fewer foreigners here liao lah!

(02-05-2023, 01:42 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Chow AngMoh ALL go to Malaysia better lah! Big Grin Fewer foreigners here liao lah!

CECA a lot here , I rather have more Ang mo than CECA. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(02-05-2023, 01:42 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Chow AngMoh ALL go to Malaysia better lah! Big Grin Fewer foreigners here liao lah!

(02-05-2023, 01:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  CECA a lot here , I rather have more Ang mo than CECA. Smile

Oh no... later Admin kenna "public complain" that SGTalk is racist... Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

Because Ang Moh monkeys no money liow .... rich only will stay in SG

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(02-05-2023, 01:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  CECA a lot here , I rather have more Ang mo than CECA. Smile

1 white 1 black lah! Big Grin Get rid of ALL whites 1st lah! CECA can go to India lah!

angmo like to go KL happy happy. got the no wrap head minah good figure angmo like. That is what I seen when I was in KL many many years ago. Why minah no need to wrap head police won't catch huh?

(02-05-2023, 01:50 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Oh no... later Admin kenna "public complain" that SGTalk is racist... Big Grin

AngMohKau is white lah KekLengKau is black lah! Big Grin white monkey 🐒 or black monkey 🐒 still monkey 🐒 lah! haha  Laughing

They replace the locals who cannot enjoy the joys of 1 is to 3