you know chinese zodiac has tiger but not lion

and i found out in china history there is no lion roaming naturally in china

then how china came about with lion dance

M'sian Indian lion dance restarted master's legacy in the Year of the Dragon (sgtalk.net)

seeing our chinese are popular with lion dance
i find it weird like indian doing the chinese lion dance

and lion was introduce to the chinese as early as the han dynasty by the Persian and the Indians

Similar to Spore not possible to have lion. What Raffles saw is most likely tiger harimau. But now Spore is called as Singa when there are no Singa roaming except in Mandai Zoo

(12-02-2024, 01:01 AM)sgh Wrote:  Similar to Spore not possible to have lion. What Raffles saw is most likely tiger harimau. But now Spore is called as Singa when there are no Singa roaming except in Mandai Zoo

wait wait wait

i thought is   Sang Nila Utama

raffles already knew this island was called singapura

(12-02-2024, 01:11 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  wait wait wait

i thought is   Sang Nila Utama

raffles already knew this island was called singapura

Ok my mistake Utama then. But the fact remains Spore not possible to have Singa should be Harimau he saw

Than Dragon leh.....? Dance only mah ....why need to think whether we have or not.

(12-02-2024, 12:41 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  and i found out in china history there is no lion roaming naturally in china

M'sian Indian lion dance restarted master's legacy in the Year of the Dragon (sgtalk.net)

and lion was introduce to the chinese as early as the han dynasty by the Persian and the Indians

Talking snake you also can believe, why not lion?

(12-02-2024, 01:01 AM)sgh Wrote:  Similar to Spore not possible to have lion. What Raffles saw is most likely tiger harimau. But now Spore is called as Singa when there are no Singa roaming except in Mandai Zoo

its not raffles lah
it was much eariler
when sanila utama came to singapore 
he saw a lion run away
so he call it lion city or singa pura
singa is lion
pura is city

(12-02-2024, 12:41 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  and i found out in china history there is no lion roaming naturally in china

Small kids already know, how cum you so old now then know? Just released from buangkok bungalow?

As the story goes, a long time ago, it wasn't the tiger but the lion that was one of the 12 signs in the Chinese zodiac. However, the lion was deemed too ferocious and cruel, prompting the Jade Emperor to look for a suitable replacement.

(12-02-2024, 01:12 AM)sgh Wrote:  Ok my mistake Utama then. But the fact remains Spore not possible to have Singa should be Harimau he saw

Lion or tiger where got tail like that thing they called it Singa? I think most likely he saw a crocodile whose head was covered with dried mud which looks like lion from far away. The crocodile quickly slipped into the Singapore River water and exposed its tail before disappearing completely into the murky water.
Thats was how a lion with fish tail derived.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Lion overslept didn’t went for the race?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(12-02-2024, 07:46 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  its not raffles lah
it was much eariler
when sanila utama came to singapore 
he saw a lion run away
so he call it lion city or singa pura
singa is lion
pura is city

The point I am trying to say is Spore cannot have wild lion roaming those times. Tiger is most likely. What he saw is highly likely harimau than singa.

Vietnamese has Cat no Rabbit

(12-02-2024, 08:50 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Lion overslept didn’t went for the race?

Lion talk big so wasn't invited to compete in the race..

Water margin

Wu Song kills a tiger (not a lion)

The Chinese could have added Panda as No.13

(12-02-2024, 10:39 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Lion talk big so wasn't invited to compete in the race..

If lion was invited the chicken ox dog rabbit goat pig all kena eaten up left dragon tiger, rat hide in hole monkey hides in tree snake hides in longkang

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(12-02-2024, 08:07 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  As the story goes, a long time ago, it wasn't the tiger but the lion that was one of the 12 signs in the Chinese zodiac. However, the lion was deemed too ferocious and cruel, prompting the Jade Emperor to look for a suitable replacement.

Lion is first known to Chn in early Han dynasty, and only received it as gift from west asia kingdom in later Han dynasty,
But Chinese Zodiac already in practised before that, by Han more or less firm up zodiac animals is without lion.

Likely the one found in Sg could be escape gift escaping from sinking ship.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(12-02-2024, 10:53 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If lion was invited the chicken ox dog rabbit goat pig all kena eaten up left dragon tiger, rat hide in hole monkey hides in tree snake hides in longkang

The game organiser consulted the Emperor as to who are to be invited to the race.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(12-02-2024, 10:39 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Lion talk big so wasn't invited to compete in the race..

Do you know male lion sleep 20 hours a day? Rotfl
It was sleeping at that time lah. 
Missed the invitation.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(12-02-2024, 11:10 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do you know male lion sleep 20 hours a day? Rotfl
It was sleeping at that time lah. 
Missed the invitation.

Male lion job is to fight other male lion so he control the area with lots of lioness servicing him ala Emperor style. Tigers are more solitary animal but I dunno why ppl like to hunt for Tiger bird bird as though it got power. Should hunt for Lion bird bird as he service so many lioness so more powerful isn't it?

(12-02-2024, 10:42 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Water margin

Wu Song kills a tiger (not a lion)

The Chinese could have added Panda as No.13

Panda was not included as it was not called 熊猫 at that time.
It got a lot of names in ancient China

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

So when did you find out you're a chup cai png? Huh

(12-02-2024, 01:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So when did you find out you're a chup cai png?  Huh

i nevereatrice 

you bastard faggot

(12-02-2024, 01:21 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  i nevereatrice 

you bastard faggot

So old liao still accept ang pao? Each $10 type?

(12-02-2024, 01:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So old liao still accept ang pao? Each $10 type?

heng ar

i only accept christmas gifts and presents

get your dirty money and shaft it up your dirty asshole

(12-02-2024, 01:26 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  heng ar

i only accept christmas gifts and presents

get your dirty money and shaft it up your dirty asshole

Tomorrow night you'll report back to your buangkok green big bungalow?

(12-02-2024, 01:29 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Tomorrow night you'll report back to your buangkok green big bungalow?

so you just came out from changi free accomadations

you motherfarker convict

(12-02-2024, 01:31 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  so you just came out from changi free accomadations

you motherfarker convict

China no lion, zodiacs no lion, so old already then you know? How cum? Your house got lion?

(12-02-2024, 07:16 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Than Dragon leh.....? Dance only mah ....why need to think whether we have or not.

There is some link to dragon in our culture.   

Chinese is known as 龙的传人. 

(12-02-2024, 01:47 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  China no lion, zodiacs no lion, so old already then you know? How cum? Your house got lion?

how come you know i old already then i know?
i never told you i knew that during my older days WHAT!

i also never state here

BTW 
i already knew that before you, a bastard, oous out from your mother whore cheeby