SG Talk

Full Version: Will you continue eating food from Japan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Especially sea food?
eat at your own risks
Japan is poisoning the world by releasing their radioactive nuclear waste into the ocean.
Ermaos will tell you it's very safe since they're not banned.
I have stopped completely 100%

【#LIVE頭條開講】日貨如糞土!中國大抵制來了!岸田心驚經濟要涼了!人民幣貶破八?北京反制白宮狂拋美債!華為捅破天馬斯克臉綠!賺不到人民幣了!20230825完整版 @HeadlinesTalk

【頭條開講Part1】北京禁令下達日本漁業毀滅倒數?記住核污水排海時刻!240天對中衝擊倒數!日本開啟人類變異實驗? @HeadlinesTalk 20230824
I boycott anything everything from Japan
(25-08-2023, 10:28 PM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]I boycott anything everything from Japan

me too!
How about diehard fanboys like perverted lao gay and lukongsimilj?
Already stopped eating since that earthquake. Some Japanese fruits and vegetables find its way to the wet markets in Singapore. Before buying if not sure where it is from, I will ask the seller. You can also find scallops and dried ikan billies from japan
(25-08-2023, 10:47 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]me too!
Me three. 
No Japan food totally
(25-08-2023, 10:58 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]Already stopped eating since that earthquake.  Some Japanese fruits and vegetables find its way to the wet markets in Singapore. Before buying if not sure where it is from, I will ask the seller. You can also find scallops and dried ikan billies from japan

Same here, have been avoiding all food from Japan for the past 10+ years as well as fishes that can potentially be fished from the Pacific Ocean (eg Alaskan Pollock fillet that are available in supermart here). But missed out Ikan Bilis (e.g. in Korean meals). Will be giving this a miss next time.

I also suspect lots of Omega3 fish oil supplement are made from anchovies caught around Alaska, so should switch to those that are from the Atlantic instead.

The spread of radionuclides from the 2011 quake should have reached South China Sea by now, so I will also be reducing wet market fish intake from now. 

QingHua Uni recent modelling of the Pacific Ocean spread of the various radionuclides:

tell the 5 mayors to do it for singapore gdp

and feed their immediate families for all to see; it's safe to consume
[Image: IMG-0529.jpg]
[Image: IMG-0530.jpg]
Japanese want to take revenge for hiroshima and nagasaki.

now want to share with u all the radiation...
(25-08-2023, 02:02 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]eat at your own risks

But i like sushi how???

wait my weight go down from 80Kg to 50Kg how???

then my wife cannot see me from far away.. how???

dont be so scare lah,, when IEA they said the water is safe , that means it is safe,
(25-08-2023, 11:18 PM)sgxin Wrote: [ -> ]Same here, have been avoiding all food from Japan for the past 10+ years as well as fishes that can potentially be fished from the Pacific Ocean (eg Alaskan Pollock fillet that are available in supermart here). But missed out Ikan Bilis (e.g. in Korean meals). Will be giving this a miss next time.

I also suspect lots of Omega3 fish oil supplement are made from anchovies caught around Alaska, so should switch to those that are from the Atlantic instead.

The spread of radionuclides from the 2011 quake should have reached South China Sea by now, so I will also be reducing wet market fish intake from now. 

QingHua Uni recent modelling of the Pacific Ocean spread of the various radionuclides:

Hello fish from pacific??? Fish need passport to swim to Indian ocean or not???

Then fish from south china sea how???

then fish come form third party how???

how can u tell the fish from where??? fish got carry passport and IC or not????

only thing is to be vegan,, then vegan also worry the water from the ocean.. then how???
dont need to eat lah..

No worry and just eat comfortably...,, if dies then u know it is from Fukushima mah..
(26-08-2023, 01:11 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]But i like sushi how???

dont be so scare lah,, when IEA they said the water is safe , that means it is safe,

IEA is corrupted!
mlmlwml.
If want to eat fish, eat tropical fish or those fish from longkang. Less contaminate at the present moment.
(26-08-2023, 01:11 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]But i like sushi how???

Eat sushi can grow fat? I seldom eat sushi becos of raw seafood toppings 
Sushi easy to make
(26-08-2023, 01:14 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello fish from pacific??? Fish need passport to swim to Indian ocean or not???

Then fish from south china sea how???

then fish come form third party how???

how can u tell the fish from where??? fish got carry passport and IC or not????

only thing is to be vegan,, then vegan also worry the water from the ocean.. then how???
dont need to eat lah..

No worry and just eat comfortably...,, if dies then u know it is from Fukushima mah..

In years to come news of fishery fight likely move to less polluted Indian Ocean.
This round disposed will be water that go through the core longer than initial tsunami hit.  
Storage for 11 years is far from enough as is not even half life. 

BTW Tw media said beekok fishery import from jipun already drop drastically beginning from this year.

vegan stall maybe safer. amituofo  Rolleyes
victortan Wrote:But i like sushi how???

If it's OK, why dared not let people check? What are they hiding from the world? 

https://youtube.com/shorts/ibZygvzW854?s...QHZsElSqQh
(25-08-2023, 02:00 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Especially sea food?

I don't like sushi and sashimi lah! Big Grin
(25-08-2023, 02:00 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Especially cially sea food?

I am not a fan of Japanese food. Won't line up for sushis, sashimi, udon.

I am more a typical sinkie old fart who still loves my wanton min, char kway teow, satay bee hoon...

But if I do eat foreign, I'd prefer Italian pasta.
(26-08-2023, 11:40 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I am not a fan of Japanese food. Won't line up for sushis, sashimi, udon.

I am more a typical sinkie old fart who still loves my wanton min, char kway teow, satay bee hoon...

But if I do eat foreign, I'd prefer Italian pasta.

Talking cock cat don't eats fish hor cheo kau peng hor 
https://media.tenor.com/xLKveNp-xMQAAAAM...-laugh.gif
Will PnP willing to put up a Photo of a Jepunese woman on the walls of civil serpant buildings after 1 sept?
(26-08-2023, 12:04 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote: [ -> ]Talking cock cat don't eats fish hor cheo kau peng hor 
https://media.tenor.com/xLKveNp-xMQAAAAM...-laugh.gif

[Image: IMG-20230823-123928.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230823-130018.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4