SG Talk

Full Version: TKL claims voters prefer S'pore-born President spouse, being slammed 'dangerous'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Don't comment him also cannot..lol

Now attacking people's wife. Why he like to scrutinise women? 
Warn people not to comment on his family. 
But he knifed 🔪 the first cut. Clapping
(25-08-2023, 06:07 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Don't comment him also cannot..lol

Now attacking people's wife. Why he like to scrutinise women? 
Warn people not to comment on his family. 
But he cuts the knife 🔪 first. Clapping
He lied that must be like chu ke Liang think of others 
Double standard !
(25-08-2023, 06:09 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]He lied that must be like chu ke Liang think of others 
Double standard !
Not chu ke liang, 
He's Tikor Lian
Why talk talk about who makes a better wife.
(25-08-2023, 06:14 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Not chu ke liang, 
He's Tikor Lian
Why talk talk about who makes a better wife.
Who wants this type of kaypoh president ? So prideful?
[Image: IMG-20230825-182321.jpg]
(25-08-2023, 06:09 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]He lied that must be like chu ke Liang think of others 
Double standard !

Chu Ke Liang will be fainted to be compare with him Big Grin
(25-08-2023, 06:24 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-20230825-182321.jpg]

No lah.  He is saying knn I will get it from her tonight.  She already say she is private and shy and dowan too much media attention.  And yet I had to drag her into the limelight due to my presidential bid Big Grin
I just walked into a pro estab thread in sgtalk Laughing
(25-08-2023, 06:27 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Chu Ke Liang will be fainted to be compare with him Big Grin

Maybe chu ke Liang will vomits lol
I will not vote for TKL. You do not bad mouth other candidates wives.
[Image: IMG-20230825-183548.jpg]
Again he is throwing away votes from women. Especially from the new citizens. 

"Mrs Tharman was born to a Japanese merchant father and local Chinese mother.

She has lived in Singapore since she was three, starting from a mainly Teochew-speaking kampung."

Common Mr Tan, have a heart. Give this woman a break. After all, her mother was a Singaporean. And Teochew, same as me.
Living here since 3 years old.

Just because of your King 🤴 dream, you go attacking people's wife not a true blue Singaporean blood. How bloody Insulting. 

Still shamelessly tell everyone you bloody care for Singaporean. Omg 😲!!!
(25-08-2023, 06:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-20230825-183548.jpg]

Hahahahaha!! This is really funny Laughing
(25-08-2023, 06:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I just walked into a pro estab thread in sgtalk Laughing

All are welcome.. Gesti-109
We need to call a spade a spade

I reiterate this again:

Singapore is NOT ready for an Indian President

CECA is the proof

We are also not ready for a Japanese mix First Lady

This echoes the sentiment of many of the eldest who had experienced the atrocities of the Japanese in ww2

Maybe next generation when all of them had died out, then maybe we are ready

But pouring radioactive waters into the SCS is a BIG NO NO

So we are calling a spade a spade

The Japs will never change, we do not like to identify with such low-life
Even if it is true, he shouldn't say it so openly. Must be more tactical lah, hint hint a bit but let the voters decide.

Another blunder and MSM is laughing. He doesn't seem to have a good strategist or maybe he just won't listen to advice.
(25-08-2023, 07:07 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Even if it is true, he shouldn't say it so openly. Must be more tactical lah, hint hint a bit but let the voters decide.

Another blunder and MSM is laughing. He doesn't seem to have a good strategist or maybe he just won't listen to advice.

That's why Chu Ke Liang will faint... Big Grin
(25-08-2023, 07:07 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Even if it is true, he shouldn't say it so openly. Must be more tactical lah, hint hint a bit but let the voters decide.

He knows what he is doing

Time to jolt the electorate into action

Many do not know that Tharma de has a Japanese wife, born in Japan, some thought she is a Chinese and born in Sinkiepoor
Whether he said is true will know next week 😄
(25-08-2023, 06:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]We need to call a spade a spade

I reiterate this again:

Singapore is NOT ready for an Indian President

CECA is the proof

We are also not ready for a Japanese mix First Lady

This echoes the sentiment of many of the eldest who had experienced the atrocities of the Japanese in ww2

Maybe next generation when all of them had died out, then maybe we are ready

But pouring radioactive waters into the SCS is a BIG NO NO

So we are calling a spade a spade

The Japs will never change, we do not like to identify with such low-life

Devan Nair and SR Nathan not indian?
There are people who think the other 2 potential 1st ladies are more capable and will feel TKL's wife is just a home maker

TKL got to know her when she was a salesgirl in a wedding boutique
(25-08-2023, 07:12 PM)toothpick Wrote: [ -> ]Devan Nair and SR Nathan not indian?

Until now, the sentiments have remained the same, Sinkiepoor is NOT ready for an Indian President

I never voted for them

Did you?
Tiko Lian goes gone full retard. It's an embarrassment to have a fellow Sinkie like him.
(25-08-2023, 06:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-20230825-183548.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230825-191540.jpg]
(25-08-2023, 07:16 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Tiko Lian goes gone full retard. It's an embarrassment to have a fellow Sinkie like him.

IAM proud of him though

He may be candid but he calls a spade a spade

When he becomes the President, he will moderate himself

He knows what he is doing

I appreciate his candour

Rather than a perennial YES man as a President (Taking the electorate as fools)
To be clear, he did not attack the other 2 candidates’ wives. He just said Singaporeans would prefer a local born First Lady.

Nothing wrong with that.
It’s just like jobs.

Would you go full retard on an employer who says he prefers to hire Singaporeans first instead of oh I’m an equal opportunity employer all nationalities also I accept and hire in Singapore. Especially ceca.
Cannot comment on other people's wife, but others can make fun of his granddaughter as being molested by their grandpa
(25-08-2023, 06:05 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ta...er-2240591

Is he referring to Tharman's Japanese wife leh? Thinking
Pages: 1 2 3 4