SG Talk

Full Version: Man who disrupted Ng Kok Song’s walkabout taken to IMH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shabana Begum
UPDATED 2 MINS AGO

SINGAPORE - A 30-year-old man who disrupted presidential candidate Ng Kok Song’s walkabout at Clementi Central on Tuesday evening has been taken to the Institute of Mental Health, after he went to the police on his own to lodge a report about the incident.

Full report and video athttps://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/m...to-himself
TKL got this type of supporter? 
Cham liao..
I guess he buay song 75 year old man still can hook at young woman to pump and release without need to pay monies like go visit prostitute. A bit not happy ?
(30-08-2023, 02:30 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I guess he buay song 75 year old man still can hook at young woman to pump and release without need to pay monies like go visit prostitute. A bit not happy ?

exactly what i p[osted in a thread there are a 100 n 1 reasons why no like yr face will not vote for u!!
Tomorrow can those PE candidates come out to ask people to vote them ?...
(30-08-2023, 02:30 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I guess he buay song 75 year old man still can hook at young woman to pump and release without need to pay monies like go visit prostitute. A bit not happy ?

he is a youngster not an old unite or old uncle these old people  are greatly influenced by chinese virtue of forever faithful to the one n only 1 spouse.
(30-08-2023, 04:15 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]he is a youngster not an old unite or old uncle these old people  are greatly influenced by chinese virtue of forever faithful to the one n only 1 spouse.

Sorry hor chinese virtue of faithful to 1? China Emperor back palace 3000 ladies in waiting hor.
(30-08-2023, 02:25 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]TKL got this type of supporter? 
Cham liao..

Kei seow la...
The bigger question is why show up now?
Why not before why not others why only now?
[Image: photo-2023-08-30-12-59-31.jpg]

同一个人吗?
东厂人才济济。

都是大内高手
(30-08-2023, 04:40 PM)Obamao Wrote: [ -> ]东厂人才济济。

都是大内高手

你是武林高手?
Like I said, TKL tends to attract misfits and siaolangs due to his kind of rhetoric. Not to say that every of his supporter is one.
(30-08-2023, 04:46 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said, TKL tends to attract misfits and siaolangs due to his kind of rhetoric. Not to say that every of his supporter is one.

This news is about NKS aka kosong not TKL.
(30-08-2023, 04:17 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry hor chinese virtue of faithful to 1? China Emperor back palace 3000 ladies in waiting hor.
I had been to the Imperial Palace twice. Didn't follow tour. Bought my own ticket outside and then went in and took my own sweet time walking here and there.

I think 3000 concubines must have been a crowd. 

The place is big but still walkable.
(30-08-2023, 04:35 PM)Obamao Wrote: [ -> ]同一个人吗?

应该不是。
(30-08-2023, 05:12 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I had been to the Imperial Palace twice. Didn't follow tour. Bought my own ticket outside and then went in and took my own sweet time walking here and there.

I think 3000 concubines must have been a crowd. 

The place is big but still walkable.

One year got 365 days. Imagine Emperor no rest every night do that is at least 8+ years of non-stop pumping. Meaning each concubine maybe only can see Emperor once in her entire life. Who don't want to be Emperor hahaha
He has done us a flavor just like the sovereignty gege
At last tio becos she cannot tahan anymore and lunged out.
something abt Kangaroo. Crime of hers not same. Dat's was her stupidity.
You cannot use such word under pressure.
it has become a misuse of power to send people for mental examination.
there is a need to curb this power and approved by authorised person like minister or court only.
the damage is more then a legal prison sentence.
(30-08-2023, 02:07 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]Shabana Begum
UPDATED 2 MINS AGO

SINGAPORE - A 30-year-old man who disrupted presidential candidate Ng Kok Song’s walkabout at Clementi Central on Tuesday evening has been taken to the Institute of Mental Health, after he went to the police on his own to lodge a report about the incident.

Full report and video athttps://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/m...to-himself

Siao Lang lah! Big Grin
maybe ast people as he wear red shirt
Sgtalk folks are mostly refined and amiable. No loutish or vulgar behaviour, save for a couple of recalcitrants Big Grin
singlion remains positioned:
tioToxED puTOXed tioTAXXED
only once limkopi suspected mony laundering
no SiaoLang test
singlion knows abt the Great reset Sotong now at Cashless
AiLeiLiao
(30-08-2023, 04:35 PM)Obamao Wrote: [ -> ][Image: photo-2023-08-30-12-59-31.jpg]

同一个人吗?

Insurance agent?
in sg the insane must learn self control
because the sane are all out of ctrl
TKL has lost 1 precious vote with the red shirt man retain in IMH.
(30-08-2023, 05:39 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]One year got 365 days. Imagine Emperor no rest every night do that is at least 8+ years of non-stop pumping. Meaning each concubine maybe only can see Emperor once in her entire life. Who don't want to be Emperor hahaha

In China, peepur including emperors married very young in the past unlike in Singapore now where so many men and women are still single on the wrong side of 35.

At a young age, the testosterone are very high so the young emperor can even do it a few times a day. So he could have 2 or 3 women each day.

If the woman is skilful and is creative to chut patterns to zhut zhut the young emperor, she may become his favorite go-to concubines compared with another who only lie down like a dead fish.
PAP trouble maker rah kinda suspect,

claim TKL supporter and shout Ng is to make TKL looks bad.
(30-08-2023, 04:46 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said, TKL tends to attract misfits and siaolangs due to his kind of rhetoric. Not to say that every of his supporter is one.
Why is this man?.
[Image: Screenshot-20230830-193127-Chrome.jpg]
Pages: 1 2