SG Talk

Full Version: Calling all 60 and 70 above
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What tonic to take?? I always feel fatigue and sleepy even i sleep for 7/8 hrs

Today go workout then swim a bit also feel like want to up lorry like that . Lol

Try Tongkat Ali and many Chinese herb also Bo lat. worse than Ng kosong.

I just 71 year young only lah.
Don know whether can seethe next president or outlive the current one. Sad
A Weak liver makes ppl feel tired.
singlion 72 beri strong can stand for hours goJB go KL goMuar
ToNIC none Only ONE beware of tioTOXed for ex pakTOX a big NO NO
tak baking soda for any inflammation at onset for ex hand when awake from sleep like going to wheelchair-route
meaning not same.
if u mong cha cha still think an acidic condition is being poisoned.
Find something to do, like install a security cam outside yr house and monitor any weird passers-by
Gene factor. Cant help actually.
How is your leg power? Weak or strong?  

(01-09-2023, 03:58 PM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]What tonic to take?? I always feel fatigue and sleepy even i sleep for 7/8 hrs

Today go workout then swim a bit also feel like want to up lorry like that . Lol

take vitamin B complex or vit B1 Thiamine
it comverts food to energy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAkXS8lgoA0
(01-09-2023, 04:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Find something to do, like install a security cam outside yr house and monitor any weird passers-by

Most probably his diet and lifestyle need to be changed.
Maybe. But if laze around, both body and mind can degenerate very fast
Go cycling. Cheapest and good for Senoir legs, hip and lung.
One week 50km distance in total. Ride on PCN hor. Mai kanna lang gar.. Big Grin

After 3 months, guaranteed you can walk faster and easier. Legs muscles increase. 💪
(01-09-2023, 03:58 PM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]What tonic to take?? I always feel fatigue and sleepy even i sleep for 7/8 hrs

Do you have diabetes?
Google...

Common causes of tiredness and fatigue include:

not getting enough sleep or finding it hard to get to sleep (insomnia)

an unhealthy lifestyle (such as having an unhealthy diet and not getting much exercise)

stress, depression and dealing with life challenges, such as bereavement or looking after a new baby.

drink Five Treasure tea....
Fri 25/7/2023 Ashley told me he walk on The street to search nearest Bus station🚌.

👴He "Walked 30min" reach The nearest Bus station🚌👨‍🦯. Then without rest he "Walked back 30min" to Home 🏡👨‍🦯

He is very surprised that NOW he CAN WALK 1hr on street w/o rest😀👍👨‍🦯. He knows that ENERGY BAQUA EXERCISE DAILY HELP his body recover👏🏻👏🏻😀

(Before learning ENERGY BAQUA Usu when he Walk 30min to train station, he feels V tired  & stressed 🚂👨‍🦯😧)
(01-09-2023, 07:48 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]Fri 25/7/2023 Ashley told me he walk on The street to search nearest Bus station🚌.

👴He "Walked 30min" reach The nearest Bus station🚌👨‍🦯. Then without rest he "Walked back 30min" to Home 🏡👨‍🦯

He is very surprised that NOW he CAN WALK 1hr on street w/o rest😀👍👨‍🦯. He knows that ENERGY BAQUA EXERCISE DAILY HELP his body recover👏🏻👏🏻😀

(Before learning ENERGY BAQUA Usu when he Walk 30min to train station, he feels V tired  & stressed 🚂👨‍🦯😧)

Take care of your body💪👍👍
Becos we WANT to Walk 🚶‍♂️🙏
the longer road🙏
照顾好身体💪👍👍
因为我们要走🚶‍♂️😀
更长远的路..🙏
(01-09-2023, 07:48 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]Fri 25/7/2023 Ashley told me he walk on The street to search nearest Bus station🚌.

Can try jf you can..... Big Grin
https://youtu.be/JwiUeQ_zQMA?si=ZLMTEApMJd6Tp8PB
Pu-erh tea contains **lovastatin**, a type of statin. Lovastatin was found in Pu-Erh tea under ethyl acetate extraction, and it existed merely as lactone form in ethyl acetate and methanol extracts. Clinical trials have confirmed that statin decreases the incidence of major coronary and cerebrovascular events and this may be due to its hypolipidemic and anti-inflammatory effects.  Rolleyes
Good info....thk. thk. A bit Technical to some. Tongue😍
(01-09-2023, 07:58 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]Pu-erh tea contains **lovastatin**, a type of statin. Lovastatin was found in Pu-Erh tea under ethyl acetate extraction, and it existed merely as lactone form in ethyl acetate and methanol extracts. Clinical trials have confirmed that statin decreases the incidence of major coronary and cerebrovascular events and this may be due to its hypolipidemic and anti-inflammatory effects.  Rolleyes

🙏 Pu'er tea for morning tee.👍

[Image: Screenshot-20230901-200655-Whats-App.jpg]
(01-09-2023, 06:48 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have diabetes?
If have diabetes, must go see Dr... Big Grin
(01-09-2023, 08:51 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]If have diabetes, must go see Dr... Big Grin
Cardiovascular diseases are now the leading cause of death globally, and its largest contributing factors are the terrible "three highs" (high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and high blood cholesterol).

Hypertension, hyperglycemia, and hyperlipidemia are becoming more prevalent in modern society, and the incidence of these conditions is also trending towards younger age groups.

What can we do to effectively prevent the three highs?. Let me introduce a method that could reverse the three highs, even if one has suffered from them for many years! This is a very important lesson!

心脑血管疾病已成为人类死亡的 “头号杀手”,而最大的病因,就是可怕的三高!
高血压、高血糖、高血脂,在当今社会越来越普遍,患病趋势也逐渐年轻化。
我们该怎么做,才能有效预防高血压、高血糖、高血脂?
患有多年的三高,竟然通过一种方法,能轻松逆转?
(01-09-2023, 04:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Find something to do, like install a security cam outside yr house and monitor any weird passers-by

For me I already plan retirement. Go bank withdraw stack of dollar bills then everyday count monies.
(01-09-2023, 07:58 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]Pu-erh tea contains **lovastatin**, a type of statin. Lovastatin was found in Pu-Erh tea under ethyl acetate extraction, and it existed merely as lactone form in ethyl acetate and methanol extracts. Clinical trials have confirmed that statin decreases the incidence of major coronary and cerebrovascular events and this may be due to its hypolipidemic and anti-inflammatory effects.  Rolleyes

Statins are prescribed for the treatment of bad cholesterol which is a chronic disease. Drinking tea which contain a statin naturally or taking a tablet of statin is the same thing.
Wow. I’m vy happy got so many tips. Will take all of u seriously.

5 treasure tea n pu er tea and cycling.

But I got knee pain lah. Tat y I go swimming.

Vy jiat lat my knee also no oil. Hope WD40 can help. But doc give me glucosamine. Seen to work some how n I bgt from iherb also. So pain a little.

Ty all for yr advise. Greatly appreciate your tip n advice.
(01-09-2023, 06:53 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Google...

Common causes of tiredness and fatigue include:

not getting enough sleep or finding it hard to get to sleep (insomnia)

an unhealthy lifestyle (such as having an unhealthy diet and not getting much exercise)

stress, depression and dealing with life challenges, such as bereavement or looking after a new baby.
Just do the opposite. Big Grin
Lazy,,, go and run lah