SG Talk

Full Version: This stock was a hidden gem.....a good case study...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If there is a company with no debt. Almost whole valuation per share is in cash and returns a double digit cashflow based on its stock price.

The only uncertainty is its business like all business can ace good and bad times ...but suppose its in a fairly stable business. ...for next 10yrs.

You find this stock ....you wonder "if its so good why nobody buys".....

Watch this analysis by Phuah Keng Keat and learn something. This was doneĀ  on Oct 2019. I was lucky to have watched it and knew enough about valuation at that time to understand what he was saying.

The only question I asked myself if this was true why nobody seems to be interested. ....

I came to understand that there are many good opportunities if one bothers to look...when nobody else is interested.

[Image: SYK2Xig.jpg]
The price pattern is siMilar to ums .
(29-07-2021, 12:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]If there is a company with no debt. Almost whole valuation per share is in cash and returns a double digit cashflow based on its stock price.

The only uncertainty is its business like all business can ace good and bad times ...but suppose its in a fairly stable business. ...for next 10yrs.

You find this stock ....you wonder "if its so good why nobody buys".....

Watch this analysis by Phuah Keng Keat and learn something. This was doneĀ  on Oct 2019. I was lucky to have watched it and knew enough about valuation at that time to understand what he was saying.

The only question I asked myself if this was true why nobody seems to be interested. ....

I came to understand that there are many good opportunities if one bothers to look...when nobody else is interested.

[Image: SYK2Xig.jpg]

So good how come u never buy?