SG Talk

Full Version: Up to $200 for 2.5m S’poreans, extra $200 CDC vouchers for S’porean households
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
why don't just supply singaporeans good job with good pay
like the 5 mayors?

once and for all
solve all issues

or is it only exclusively reserved just for that group?
They expect hawker prices to increase again with the 1% additional GST next year.
Really knn this Gov
Money come, money come
KAM SIAH very much. 
Can buy more toto.
(28-09-2023, 11:40 AM)KILLjoy Wrote: [ -> ]why don't just supply singaporeans good job with good pay
like the 5 mayors?

once and for all
solve all issues

It's your KARMA that other peepur are mayors and you are not one.

Just take the handouts and STFU.  Rolleyes
Seems some hawkers are reluctant to accept CDC even though they are registered to accept.
Here give, then increase the prices and taxes to take back. Song Boh! Rotfl
(28-09-2023, 11:57 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Money come, money come
KAM SIAH very much. 
Can buy more toto.

Good boy. Killjoy will go Batam for piak piak instead.  Rolleyes
(28-09-2023, 12:10 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Here give, then increase the prices and taxes to take back. Song Boh! Rotfl

If you don't like it you can LEAVE. A lot of foreigners don't mind becoming a new citizen replacing you and taking your share of the government help.  Rolleyes
(28-09-2023, 12:13 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't like it you can LEAVE. A lot of foreigners don't mind becoming a new citizen replacing you and taking your share of the government help.  Rolleyes

You think foreigners will stay. They will also leave in the end after knowing their true colour. Rotfl
(28-09-2023, 12:10 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]
Good boy. Killjoy will go Batam for piak piak instead.  Rolleyes

[Image: S4AZT.gif]
[Image: S4AZN.png]

batam?!?!

one shït place to step into just like jb....

failed again being
the role of a gypsy fortune teller

will help again later...
(28-09-2023, 12:13 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Rolleyes
[Image: S4AZB.png]
Give you a chicken leg but take back a whole chicken

Knn
(28-09-2023, 11:57 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Money come, money come
KAM SIAH very much. 
Can buy more toto.

I am waiting to collect 5 million tomorrow!  Laughing
in before “ chicken wings “ theory. Literally work like “ giving discounts u always see around from those sellers “ for an example I sell this stuff at 800 bucks the cost prices is 100 bucks than I tell u hey now got discount ! Selling at 400 intially cost price is 800! “
(28-09-2023, 01:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]in before “ chicken wings “ theory. Literally work like “ giving discounts u always see around from those sellers “ for an example I sell this stuff at 800 bucks the cost prices is 100 bucks than I tell u hey now got discount ! Selling at 400 intially cost price is 800! “

Dun anyhow sprout your rubbish theory lah. This is welfare state and you guys are getting your share of the good welfare from PAP. Be appreciative and just say thank you PAP lah. Your newly minted President with 70 endorsement also confirmed your country is a welfare state.   Big Grin
2.5 Million poor and average people need help

From their own GST they paid out

This is like going round the Bollywood Tree
(28-09-2023, 11:40 AM)KILLjoy Wrote: [ -> ]why don't just supply singaporeans good job with good pay
like the 5 mayors?

once and for all
solve all issues

The ruling party are simply giving away these goodies for the wrong cause. Giving good jobs for a long term livelihood is more realistic. Stop approving E-pass and S-pass to foreigners! We knew how many CECA hv been caught with fake certs.
(28-09-2023, 02:07 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]2.5 Million poor and average people need help

From their own GST they paid out

This is like going round the Bollywood Tree

So if all the Parliament MP have some heart and sympathy just ask for reduction in their salaries and bonus to help out their fellow Sporeans logical? But nay they won't else they would not be politician in the first place.
(28-09-2023, 01:18 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]I am waiting to collect 5 million tomorrow!  Laughing
5 million can buy a Big Garage at those GCB.
When collect?
(28-09-2023, 12:14 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]You think foreigners will stay. They will also leave in the end after knowing their true colour. Rotfl

A new citizen from a poor country sees $200 very big wor. Remit to their relatives ish 1 x ____.

He will be very happy. Only sinkies who grew up with the good life here are not sextisfied.  Rolleyes
Can donate if you don't want.  Big Grin
(28-09-2023, 01:18 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]I am waiting to collect 5 million tomorrow!  Laughing

Come back next year. 鬼门已经关了。我明年烧多多给你啊! Rolleyes
(28-09-2023, 03:06 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Come back next year. 鬼门已经关了。我明年烧多多给你啊! Rolleyes

Indian Rupee ah?  Thinking
(28-09-2023, 03:09 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Indian Rupee ah?  Thinking

You are going to be reincarnated as an Indian? Can can! I will write a lot of Indian rupee denomination on A4 paper and burn for you. You want how many crore?  Rolleyes
(28-09-2023, 03:14 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]How much can $200 help every household while everything has gone up 15-25% after the recent GST hike early this year and public transport fare hike reaches all time high of 7%? More GST hikes are underway, business owners will increase prices 15-20% after every GST hike, can the garment do something to stop them anyhow increasing prices?

Inflation is caused by the supply chains disruptions, Russian invasion of Ukraine, US China trade war, countries turning inward and becoming protectionist instead of globalised...

And most peepur getting annual salary increments while the bosses aren't going to absorb the higher labour cost and settle for a lower profit; rather they will pass these cost increases to the customers.

GST increase of 1% is certainly not the main reason. The increase in bank interest rates ie the cost of capital is already more than that. Your econs fail big time. 

I thought Multiversal had already sexplained that?  Laughing
ong lai ong lai huat huat huat.
(28-09-2023, 11:45 AM)mikotan Wrote: [ -> ]They expect hawker prices to increase again with the 1% additional GST next year.

It's not the GST. Hawkers are paying more for their ingredients because their suppliers have to pay more for things which they source from outside their country.

Ukraine is a major exporter of grains for animal feed. This shortage is caused by Putin that resulted in higher food prices. I am only giving one exampur. There are more.

There are some greedy and unethical hawkers who raised the prices to ridiculous levels using GST as an excuse but they are a minority who got called out on social media. Most hawkers are honest.
Pages: 1 2