SG Talk

Full Version: Any SGTALKER KOR KOR REMEMBER THIS PLACE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: A-W.jpg]
It's quite popular in the 90s, and closed shop in early 2000s
(07-10-2023, 02:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]It's quite popular in the 90s, and closed shop in early 2000s

i never go before.
(07-10-2023, 02:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]It's quite popular in the 90s, and closed shop in early 2000s

After A&W left Singapore, the riverboat should have been taken over by the Stewords Riverboat and is still operational now.
Boat was shifted from Sentosa to Marina South in the mid 2000s to make way for shoreline reclamation when RWS was built.

https://riverboat.com.sg/
(07-10-2023, 02:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]i never go before.

It's one of the parktow places during the 90s
(07-10-2023, 02:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ][Image: A-W.jpg]

You were there for what leh? Thinking
(07-10-2023, 05:48 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]You were there for what leh? Thinking

Got couples paktor there, so most likely he went there to catch money lah.     Big Grin
The cable cars are very useful. Bring gal up there and shake the car violently, she'll scream and hug you tight tight, and you can momochacha her
(07-10-2023, 05:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]The cable cars are very useful. Bring gal up there and shake the car violently, she'll scream and hug you tight tight, and you can momochacha her

I sit before when i just a kid. It will stop for a while than move. That is after the Cable accident.
(07-10-2023, 05:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]The cable cars are very useful. Bring gal up there and shake the car violently, she'll scream and hug you tight tight, and you can momochacha her

But cable cars usually more than 1 couple leh! Big Grin Sometimes got children also leh!
(07-10-2023, 06:24 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]But cable cars usually more than 1 couple leh! Big Grin Sometimes got children also leh!

Off peak hours nobody lah

Waleneh, you never shake cable car meh?