SG Talk

Full Version: The Fifth Person : China Tech crash is it time to buy? I challenge them to act...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is always a buy when savvy investors are questioning themselves out of the valuation assessment and trying to
guess what Chjna govt will do etc. Use what you know and what you don't is just uncertainty....manage it.

Right now valuations are very low ...so clearly its a buy.

While they ask questions ...I am buying.
https://youtu.be/EStrQz-YBck
I bought...don't think too much about things you cannot guess...stick with what yo know. Every investment has risks ...it is best to buy when you get good value....

[Image: IX8dK6y.jpg]
Now 157.x and dropping
(30-07-2021, 01:18 PM)Gstalk Wrote: [ -> ]Now 157.x and dropping

A few dollars here and there is immaterial when the time horizon is long

China has one primary search engine.BIDU.
How to monetise a search engine and reinvest compound they can just copy Google

It was an expensive stock so I wait for my chance to take a bite. ...the chance came.
I added Netease to the buys today....had no chance to add to my HK  stocks until the recent collapse gave a chance to buy.[Image: jgnJevk.jpg]
(30-07-2021, 01:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I added Netease to the buys today....had no chance to add to my HK  stocks until the recent collapse gave a chance to buy.[Image: jgnJevk.jpg]

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...K3DNKqoLu8
ah butt: you licking boy had gotten your mouthole wet wet to lick on your goat daddie's wet dream of "China crash" for how many years already?  Big Grin

Need to limpeh to donate $5c for you licking boy to buy pampers to continues to dream wet for another decade?  Big Grin
(01-08-2021, 11:18 PM)amata Wrote: [ -> ]ah butt: you licking boy had gotten your mouthole wet wet to lick on your goat daddie's wet dream of "China crash" for how many years already?  Big Grin

Need to limpeh to donate $5c for you licking boy to buy pampers to continues to dream wet for another decade?  Big Grin

China did not crash? Then why the hell am I buying. China stocks crashes every few yrs. US also crashes once every few yrs. .....

Don't come and TCSS here that China will never crash.
(01-08-2021, 10:52 PM)Zannn Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...K3DNKqoLu8

This is small potatoes ...won't move the needle that much for Netease....might go up some  on Monday but that's not what I am looking at.
(01-08-2021, 11:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]China did not crash? Then why the hell am I buying. China stocks crashes every few yrs. US also crashes once every few yrs. .....

Don't come and TCSS here that China will never crash.

Sure, for you shameless licking boy, your goat daddies only got "correction" while China had been crashed everyday.  Big Grin

So how many goat balls you shameless licking boy have been awarded to lick, given you shameless licking boy have been singing "China crash" song over the decades ???  Big Grin

Born to be poor is not your problem, but born to be shameless is whose problem?  Big Grin
(30-07-2021, 01:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I added Netease to the buys today....had no chance to add to my HK  stocks until the recent collapse gave a chance to buy.[Image: jgnJevk.jpg]
Here are the 2 stocks one working day after the purchase.
I am not top concerned about short term movements which are harder to guess. Longer term they should do.well.

[Image: YRzGwRR.jpg]
(02-08-2021, 02:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Here are the 2 stocks one working day after the purchase.
I am not top concerned about short term movements which are harder to guess. Longer term they should do.well.

[Image: YRzGwRR.jpg]

Netease crash dude run arrr
(03-08-2021, 09:40 AM)Zannn Wrote: [ -> ]Netease crash dude run arrr

Down 11% today. Not sure what the news is....maybe their IPO kena blocked.

I won't be too concerned.
(03-08-2021, 09:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Down 11% today. Not sure what the news is....maybe their IPO kena blocked.

I won't be too concerned.

Even fundamental good, any govt move will crash it change all fundamentals. U better look out dude
(03-08-2021, 10:02 AM)Zannn Wrote: [ -> ]Even fundamental good, any govt move will crash it change all fundamentals. U better look out dude

Netease got crushed today. Well no sure thing... I was too fast to pull the trigger.

[Image: VNffGT2.jpg]
(30-07-2021, 12:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]It is always a buy when savvy investors are questioning themselves out of the valuation assessment and trying to
guess what Chjna govt will do etc. Use what you know and what you don't is just uncertainty....manage it.

Right now valuations are very low ...so clearly its a buy.

While they ask questions ...I am buying.

Quote:China is about CCP. I totally understand the concept of business, cagr, p/s, discounted cash flow etc…Yes. Correct. We should use this as a gauge for investment.
But in China, ccp makes decision. If they think your company is worth $0, then it worth $0 lo. Nothing as ooi….intrinsic value based on discount cash flow of Alibaba is US$250. Now is US$200. Very wuhua! Education sector already kana big time. Whatever valuation you say, if they say no profit, no fund raising and cannot do this and that, indirectly take hammer and whack you upside down.
I still believe alignment to ccp is crucial. After all these cases, those ceos will learn and eventually bring the companies to next height.

remember this. Ccp already show that they will only grow stronger and stronger. It is a matter of which companies will grow together with them. And which ones will be left behind. If you want to be guai lan with them like didi, confirm you suffer