SG Talk

Full Version: Couple SG vs Malaysia : I was in shock & tears seeing elderly collect cardboard in SG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We feel sorry for elderly in Singapore

https://youtu.be/gMv84aavsU0?t=1m40s
Collecting cardbox is a form of exercise someone high rank say
(25-11-2023, 08:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]We feel sorry for elderly in Singapore

It is an honest living, not like the corrupt politicians like Ah Jib and gangs
(25-11-2023, 08:39 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Collecting cardbox is a form of exercise someone high rank say

In malaysia the elderly are just lazy...
(25-11-2023, 08:39 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Collecting cardbox is a form of exercise someone high rank say

committing adultery is also a form of exercise for the someone high rank ?
no need no need just take care of urself.
Banks still living due to excess reserves now giving distress signals.
U hapi to deposit now can become unhapi
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-11-25-20-49-44.png]
worldwide demands are falling will intensify
Malaysia no garung guni. Their newspaper keep until turn yellow.

he has received retribution for saying such thing.
singlion starting to laugh by himself
am i getting mad
i like to believe being cynical
yet there fear that iam going insane.
Those who'd raised their families and helped build the nation ofc deserve better treatments when old lah.
Singapore is not truly a develop country and we need MP Lawrence to prove he can be better than LeeHL.
(25-11-2023, 09:17 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]he has received retribution for saying such thing.

Mati already ?

The steal eat mango ex speaker?  Rotfl
(26-11-2023, 12:03 AM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Mati already ?

???? Where have you been the past few months? Big Grin
Actually collecting cardboard ish good exercise lah Big Grin

Pruss I get the chance to bio lau ah mah and earn pocket money Smile
Tell the couple their 3 meals in MY come SG can only have 1 meal instead. Don’t pick cardboard then where to find the balance 2 meal?
Old ppl, you want to sleep everyday ? I think we need to respect each other lah.
Every countries have poor in different form and shape. 

But it seems like the richer ones, collection of cardboard can make a living. 

Better than some people resorts to crime for money.
(25-11-2023, 08:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]In malaysia the elderly are just lazy...
In Malaysia, don't think it is easy
to find left over cardboards.
(25-11-2023, 09:41 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]Singapore is not truly a develop country and we need MP Lawrence to prove he can be better than LeeHL.
Look at the countries around Singapore, political unstable, 
some leaders prefer to be big country proxy and create tension in the region.
Singapore export is southward for months.
Cost of living is getting higher.
Without government subsidies
and expenditures to maintain GDP growth.......

PM Anwar is not a strong leader and many political leaders still playing racial cards and not focus on the economy growth of the country.
Strong S$ will affect tourism.
More citizens will spend S$ overseas.
Time is different now.
(25-11-2023, 08:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]We feel sorry for elderly in Singapore

https://youtu.be/gMv84aavsU0?t=1m40s

Do you know why your party under Chee Soon Juan never won a single GE?

I guess you don't know because if you do, you would not start this kind of thread just to win a few percentage of votes.  You'd talk about issues that can win the majority of the voters and become the government.

In every GE, Chee goes for the few percentages of the votes, and that's what he got, and he never got into Parliament.
Our high rank says a few things

1) Collecting cardbox is a form of exercise.
2) Cotton from sheep
3) Little space to make babies
4) No one owe you a living

I don't know what to say?
(26-11-2023, 09:26 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know why your party under Chee Soon Juan never won a single GE?

I guess you don't know because if you do, you would not start this kind of thread just to win a few percentage of votes.  You'd talk about issues that can win the majority of the voters and become the government.

In every GE, Chee goes for the few percentages of the votes, and that's what he got, and he never got into Parliament.

Not every voter standing at the rally is poor and only has his dream..........please tread slowly...like SgBuffet's signature.

Today's voters are an affluent bunch.  Stop kidding yourself, but most importantly, you don't fool the electorate who have been to Europe, Japan, China for vacations, who eat very well...just look at the crowds in restaurants in shopping malls, in Din Tai Feng, Dian Xiaoer, Haidilao, yadda yadda.  These are the voters.

And you are talking to them about a few peepur collecting discarded cartons, that is not something peepur see all over Singapore, everywhere, every fucking hour of the day!  They will vote for the party which made them well off, and that is PAP.  To have a revolution, or a change of government by GE, you need far more poverty than just one or two peepur collecting discarded cartons.

Even today, we still have the jiakliaobee, and the modern day Ah Beng and Ah Huay.  They carry karambit knives, they play and don't work, and if they do work, they never last long.  Either they quit or are fired.  Fast forward 50 years, and you will still have the poor.  

Look at the lives of those who are now old, and have no savings.  They were part of LKY's government and era.  If you want to blame, blame the old old old man. But before you do that, find out the life stories of those who are now broke, what went wrong...was it LKY's fault or theirs?  How had they lived their youth?  Did they squander their youth away, smoking, gambling, fighting, disturbing girls (now grandmas) and making them pregnant and lose decades, like SgBuffet...worked a  couple of years in McD after his ROD and then stopped working till he is now 40 years old, and still living on his mother's savings?

There is a story behind every discarded cartoon collector.  Find out before you start a thread with a half-truth. Rolleyes
(26-11-2023, 08:29 AM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/liv...ShareModal

More like very hostile to the non-malai
(26-11-2023, 09:41 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ] Rolleyes
短命的sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
Pages: 1 2