SG Talk

Full Version: Do you agree Singaporeans are the most Quarrelsome people in the world? Grumpy lots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you agree Singaporeans are the.most Quarrelsome people in the world?

Grumpy lots 

Country is Boring and yet, people are most quarrelsome

Everything brings to court for judgement
(09-12-2023, 08:43 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Do you agree Singaporeans are the.most Quarrelsome people in the world?

The Economist reported Singapore's Westminster legal system is rotten.
they r a terrible lots unlike NZ
just ask simple help when he is the security man doing his work u get terrible answers.
then why work?
Caged animal syndrome, nothing to do so quarrel to pass time and keep mind active
(09-12-2023, 09:07 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Caged animal syndrome, nothing to do so quarrel to pass time and keep mind active

Scythian is clueless on what "quarrelsome" is really like... Big Grin

I am also sure TS has met such "most Quarrelsome people in the world" before Big Grin

(09-12-2023, 08:43 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Do you agree Singaporeans are the.most Quarrelsome people in the world?

No way, I am exceptional... once i quarrel here, i forgotten what i quarrel for, cause i got dementia, and also

i believe in karma, 

I am also a romantic and warm. If u girl here dont believe can be my girl friend try try...

sure u will agree... no worry i got no wife, my wife is in heaven,,
TS, you forgotten China and Honkies
(09-12-2023, 09:07 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Caged animal syndrome, nothing to do so quarrel to pass time and keep mind active

Quarrel over returning trays in hawker ventre
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk MENTALLY RETARDED
(09-12-2023, 08:49 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]The Economist reported Singapore's Westminster legal system is rotten.

Go away, stupid loser, quitter and ex-employee of SingTel/Optus…you dunt belong here if you can’t write England properly, keep bashing your motherland and badmouthing your former employer SingTel / Optus after losing your job. This is Sgtalk NOT AussieTalk, you understand, mate?😜😳😂
Singaporeans are the most self entitled lot. They are so self entitled that they can't even stand others filtering into their lane on the roads. Lol
(10-12-2023, 02:21 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Go away, stupid loser, quitter and ex-employee of SingTel/Optus…you dunt belong here if you can’t write England properly, keep bashing your motherland and badmouthing your former employer SingTel / Optus after losing your job. This is Sgtalk NOT AussieTalk, you understand, mate?😜😳😂

See for yourself...

How quarrelsome can you be?

Lol..
After you attack LHL and Singapore constantly ....
Now turn your gun towards Singaporean commoners...🤭

You complaining about Singaporean more than anyone else in the world..Cheers!!!🤣
(10-12-2023, 09:19 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Lol..

You complaining about Singaporean more than anyone else in the world..Cheers!!!🤣

No one is putting a gun to your head

It's free for everyone to express their opinions
(10-12-2023, 09:19 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Lol..

Sydney morning Herald reported

PM Lee admits Singapore is in a mess and politics is not as clean as Singapore's image.

Note
Should I agree with him or should I say PM Lee, you are wrong. Not true, Singapore is honest and clean?
(11-12-2023, 04:17 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]No one is putting a gun to your head

It's free for everyone to express their opinions

Yeh..
Everyone opinion of you is similar. Extremely anti Singapore and Singaporean...🤣
No hard feelings 🤭
(11-12-2023, 05:32 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Sydney morning Herald reported

PM Lee admits Singapore is in a mess and politics is not as clean as Singapore's image.

Note
Should I agree with him or should I say PM Lee, you are wrong. Not true, Singapore is honest and clean?

You can condemn him as much as you wanted.
Singaporean still carrying on their livings with peace, happiness and prosperity. Cheers!!!😁
(09-12-2023, 09:37 PM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ]I am also sure TS has met such "most Quarrelsome people in the world" before Big Grin

Stupid india. Ceca. He move out already?
(11-12-2023, 07:27 AM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh..
Everyone opinion of you is similar. Extremely anti Singapore and Singaporean...🤣
No hard feelings 🤭

You don't seem to agree eg .siblings quarreling over father's estate.
People quarreling over cutting down trees
sinkies not quarrelsome me more worry.
(11-12-2023, 08:36 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]You don't seem to agree eg .siblings quarreling over father's estate.
People quarreling over cutting down trees

"Furious Aussie neighbours clash over shining light with dispute threatening to turn violent
A video has captured the alarming moment a simple request from a neighbour escalated into a nasty spat that threatened to turn violent."

Why you so kaypoh?
Everywhere got quarrels la. Aussie 👊 each other over shinning lights..🤣

Mai xia suay Aussie over here la..
(11-12-2023, 08:46 AM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]"Furious Aussie neighbours clash over shining light with dispute threatening to turn violent
A video has captured the alarming moment a simple request from a neighbour escalated into a nasty spat that threatened to turn violent."

Why you so kaypoh?
Everywhere got quarrels la. Aussie 👊 each other over shinning lights..🤣

Mai xia suay Aussie over here la..

Saudi King offers those setting up HQ in Riyadh with 0% corp tax for 30 years

To you, this Sounds like anti Singapore
(11-12-2023, 08:50 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Saudi King offers those setting up HQ in Riyadh with 0% corp tax for 30 years

To you, this Sounds like anti Singapore

No that's plainly against G7 "minimum global tax rate for all countries".

G7 Finance Ministers have agreed in principle measures to impose a minimum 15% rate of tax on the largest multinationals.

Nothing to do with Singapore. 
You are too obsessed with a tiny red dot. May God bless you, my poor child...🤣
(11-12-2023, 08:57 AM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]No that's plainly against G7 "minimum global tax rate for all countries".

G7 Finance Ministers have agreed in principle measures to impose a minimum 15% rate of tax on the largest multinationals.

Nothing to do with Singapore. 
You are too obsessed with a tiny red dot. May God bless you, my poor child...🤣

While Singapore corp tax today could still be 17%

"Trump Is Said to Seek Cutting Corporate Tax Rate to 15 Percent"
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/24/us/po...%20Percent
(11-12-2023, 11:31 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]While Singapore corp tax today could still be 17%

"Trump Is Said to Seek Cutting Corporate Tax Rate to 15 Percent"
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/24/us/po...%20Percent

Country like Australia always complain about low taxes unfair competition 🙄..
Similar to you lo, complain King against Singapore. 🤴. 

Singapore doesn't bother about others taxes rate. 
We compete with our own strengths. Adhere to international standard. 

You better scold Trump for hitting Australia with unfairly low taxes lo..🤣
(09-12-2023, 10:20 PM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]No way, I am exceptional... once i quarrel here, i forgotten what i quarrel for, cause i got dementia, and also

i believe in karma, 

I am also a romantic and warm. If u girl here dont believe can be my girl friend try try...

sure u will agree... no worry i got no wife, my wife is in heaven,,

Are you a widower?
Singaporeans are not more or less quarrelsome than any other nationality of peepur.

But I have to admit that most of us quarrel with only a small vocabulary like ccb, knn, ranjiao, F...k you, repeated over and over.

You use words to quarrel but language is not a typical Singaporean's forte. If he quarrels with an AMDK in English, he loses. If he quarrels with a Chinese in putonghua, he also loses.
(11-12-2023, 12:35 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Singaporeans are not more or less quarrelsome than any other nationality of peepur.

But I have to admit that most of us quarrel with only a small vocabulary like ccb, knn, ranjiao, F...k you, repeated over and over.

You use words to quarrel but language is not a typical Singaporean's forte. If he quarrels with an AMDK in English, he loses. If he quarrels with a Chinese in putonghua, he also loses.

(11-12-2023, 12:35 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone in my family quarrelled with me I'll fcuk my mother when I lose

[Image: rsJ5eAM.jpg]
(11-12-2023, 11:54 AM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Country like Australia always complain about low taxes unfair competition 🙄..
Similar to you lo, complain King against Singapore. 🤴. 

Singapore doesn't bother about others taxes rate. 
We compete with our own strengths. Adhere to international standard. 

You better scold Trump for hitting Australia with unfairly low taxes lo..🤣

I love these 2 PM Lee's quotes

Singapore abides by international law and rule of law

I say what I mean and mean what I say..
Pages: 1 2