SG Talk

Full Version: OMG DAM HAPPY, Aunty just message me give me 3k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
since my birthday is coming, 

beside uncle give and with aunty " i thought she forget , who knows she remember hehe because she also every year come my birthday month will give me some cash buy things I like "
why i no aunty
and no one give me
exbb or newbie

can u be my uncle or bro

sent 10k to me
I read wrong and thought she massaged you and gave you 3 kilo of something. Big Grin
(18-11-2021, 02:49 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]I read wrong and thought she massaged you and gave you 3 kilo of something. Big Grin

3 Kilo of salt....... Laughing
High chance Dynamite aunties
(18-11-2021, 02:55 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]High chance Dynamite aunties

Why suddenly we have so many uncles and aunties giving away ang pows for the birthdays.... Laughing
(18-11-2021, 02:45 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]why i no aunty
and no one give me

Aunty never come every month meh?
(18-11-2021, 03:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Aunty never come every month meh?

She menopause liao, aunty don't come anymore. Laughing
(18-11-2021, 05:15 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]She menopause liao, aunty don't come anymore. Laughing

Oh yar hor  Laughing
(18-11-2021, 02:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]since my birthday is coming, 

beside uncle give and with aunty " i thought she forget , who knows she remember hehe because she also every year come my birthday month will give me some cash buy things I like "

wow, you are so lucky to get $3k birthday cash.
Be careful, your auntie might want something from you???
(18-11-2021, 02:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]since my birthday is coming, 

Wah, so your uncle and aunty gave you $5K and $3 total $8K already. Next your parents, brothers and sisters also give some more you jiak buay liao this Christmas.... Laughing
(18-11-2021, 07:25 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]wow, you are so lucky to get $3k birthday cash.
Be careful, your auntie might want something from you???

I know what you mean..... Clapping
Story tell until like real now with money coming from everywhere. Next character will be a fairy godmother giving you a pumpkin as big as a horse carriage.