OMG DAM HAPPY, Aunty just message me give me 3k

since my birthday is coming, 

beside uncle give and with aunty " i thought she forget , who knows she remember hehe because she also every year come my birthday month will give me some cash buy things I like "

why i no aunty
and no one give me

exbb or newbie

can u be my uncle or bro

sent 10k to me

I read wrong and thought she massaged you and gave you 3 kilo of something. Big Grin

(18-11-2021, 02:49 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I read wrong and thought she massaged you and gave you 3 kilo of something. Big Grin

3 Kilo of salt....... Laughing

High chance Dynamite aunties

Smile

(18-11-2021, 02:55 PM)Niubee Wrote:  High chance Dynamite aunties

Why suddenly we have so many uncles and aunties giving away ang pows for the birthdays.... Laughing

(18-11-2021, 02:45 PM)Talent Wrote:  why i no aunty
and no one give me

Aunty never come every month meh?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-11-2021, 03:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Aunty never come every month meh?

She menopause liao, aunty don't come anymore. Laughing

(18-11-2021, 05:15 PM)winbig Wrote:  She menopause liao, aunty don't come anymore. Laughing

Oh yar hor  Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-11-2021, 02:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  since my birthday is coming, 

beside uncle give and with aunty " i thought she forget , who knows she remember hehe because she also every year come my birthday month will give me some cash buy things I like "

wow, you are so lucky to get $3k birthday cash.
Be careful, your auntie might want something from you???

(18-11-2021, 02:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  since my birthday is coming, 

Wah, so your uncle and aunty gave you $5K and $3 total $8K already. Next your parents, brothers and sisters also give some more you jiak buay liao this Christmas.... Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-11-2021, 07:25 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  wow, you are so lucky to get $3k birthday cash.
Be careful, your auntie might want something from you???

I know what you mean..... Clapping

Story tell until like real now with money coming from everywhere. Next character will be a fairy godmother giving you a pumpkin as big as a horse carriage.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post