SG Talk

Full Version: I got Covid, arh!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From where?

I took a Comfort taxi on Friday

I went to Sheng Siong on Saturday to buy face masks but talk to no one.

Stay at home today.

Em . . . .
No symptoms,  no pain, ?
Then should be fine....just rest.
Standard question: pak which brand, PMS?

How many jabs?
You all jab how many times? I only did the initial 2 jabs pruss 1 booster only.
(17-12-2023, 06:16 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]You all jab how many times?  I only did the initial 2 jabs pruss 1 booster only.

Simi brand de?
(17-12-2023, 06:18 PM)Geneco Wrote: [ -> ]Simi brand de?

2 P 1 M how about you?
Have a good rest. Wish u speedy recovery.
(17-12-2023, 06:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]2 P 1 M how about you?

3x S...

So far still never covid postiive despite so many test...
(17-12-2023, 06:12 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]No symptoms,  no pain, ?
Then should be fine....just rest.

Got bad headache and dripping nose

Felt feverish just now and so took ART Test
(17-12-2023, 05:47 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]From where?

Stay at home today.

Em . . . .

Then why wear mask?
[Image: tenor-15.gif]
2 doses and no more. Until now still have the feeling of the needle poking my arm. Have not tasted the COVID-19 infection though I saw the terrible effects on those around me. Maybe I had a similar to the virus before covid 19 came along.
Me only 2X Sinopharm, tio covid only once in july 2022. Until now not even common flu can tackle me.
Have a good rest!
(17-12-2023, 10:27 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Me only 2X Sinopharm, tio covid only once in july 2022. Until now not even common flu can tackle me.

Me 3 x sinovac + 1 x novavax. Bo tio.
(17-12-2023, 10:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Why many 4 jabs still kena? What did 老黄瓜 ?

All go for AngMoh vaccines lah. Rotfl
My 4th Vaccine was Sinovac.
I never wear mask from Japan back to Sg.
Also never kena.
This was news that made many ppl believed AngMoh vaccines were good.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...122023_cna
After that, what happened?

After I saw this news, I went for Sinovac.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...ents-study
I told my cousin to be careful since I spent half hour with my tua- gor on Friday

My Tua- gor had full covid virus load based on ART Test kit

She has low virus indication but her maid none!

Conclusion was- Got from the doctor when she went to the Hospital for bi-annual check- up

Maid was never in the room, thus spared

Wear KN95 有屁用 ?

[Image: Wistech-3-D-Face-Masks-Friday.png]
(17-12-2023, 06:16 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]You all jab how many times?  I only did the initial 2 jabs pruss 1 booster only.

You smart!   

Better stop at at 2.  

(19-12-2023, 01:21 PM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]You smart!   

Better stop at at 2.  

I have 2+1 booster. Some more I officially got infected last year and recently I had one suspected infection. As clinic tested me twice negative. I guess my body is able to fight covid.

Stay at home today.

Em . . . .

If you had been a covid virgin all along, then, as the saying goes, everyone will get it eventually.

Might as well get it now and get it over with, instead of wondering "When will I get it?"

You will come out of it stronger because the real virus is even better than a vaccine in building up your body's defence.  The vaccine was just doing national service.  The actual virus is a real war, and you will earn your medal for having fought in a real one.

If you are not a covid virgin, and this is your second time getting it, I feel so sorry for the virus.  They messed with the wrong person who had fought and won a war before.  You'd get another medal after this.  Collect it from Oyk.  And don't go and sell it away on Carousell, OK?  Rolleyes
(19-12-2023, 01:15 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]I told my cousin to be careful since I spent half hour with my tua- gor on Friday

My Tua- gor had full covid virus load based on ART Test kit

She has low virus indication but her maid none!

Conclusion was- Got from the doctor when she went to the Hospital for bi-annual check- up

Maid was never in the room, thus spared

Wear KN95 有屁用 ?

I had been saying for the longest time that if you wear a mask, the mask basically protects other peepur from getting your droplets and viruses if you are infected...not just with covid but anything.

It stops your germs from flying all over the place through your saliva, mucus, phlegm, and even a face shield or a plastic can stop these from flying right into another person's face.

That protects them to a great extent.

Instead, some peepur think that the mask they wear is meant to catch another person's saliva, mucus, and phlegm to stop these from getting into their faces. For good measure, they even wear a n95 mask. They got it all wrong.

Those who wear a n95 mask believing that they are protecting themselves are even more likely to get infected because that WRONG sense of security may cause them to yaya papaya, walk around places where there might be peepur who are infected, and they think they are bionic material, won't kena.... and they kena gao gao.

I have posted this several times before, and done my part.  If those peepur want to continue in their mythical beliefs, it's their life....
(19-12-2023, 01:21 PM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]You smart!   

Better stop at at 2.  

I do just the bare minimum to stay employed and go office Big Grin

Stay at home today.

Em . . . .
Take care Bro. Hv a speedy recovery. Wink
Oh man, getting hit with COVID can be a real downer. It's just everywhere these days. Funny story, or maybe not so funny, but after I got COVID twice, I decided I needed to up my safety game. It was like a wake-up call to take this virus seriously. So, I went all in on precautions. I ordered a pack of Latex Medical Gloves just to have that extra layer of protection. I've become hyper-aware of my surroundings and interactions, making sure I stay as safe as possible. It's been quite the shift in perspective. I really hope you recover soon and that it's a mild case.
(19-12-2023, 01:37 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]i should diam diam
no one asking for my opinion

[Image: SjLmd.png]

Stay at home today.

Em . . . .

Congrats lah! Big Grin Stay at home inside your room cannot go out lah!

Stay at home today.

Em . . . .
Wish you a speedy recovery and enjoy the coming CNY.
i also kanna covid
hospitalized
kanna discharge after three days later

i never vax