I got Covid, arh!

From where?

I took a Comfort taxi on Friday

I went to Sheng Siong on Saturday to buy face masks but talk to no one.

Stay at home today.

Em . . . .

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

No symptoms,  no pain, ?
Then should be fine....just rest.

Standard question: pak which brand, PMS?

How many jabs?

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

You all jab how many times? I only did the initial 2 jabs pruss 1 booster only.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(17-12-2023, 06:16 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You all jab how many times?  I only did the initial 2 jabs pruss 1 booster only.

Simi brand de?

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[+] 1 user Likes Geneco's post

(17-12-2023, 06:18 PM)Geneco Wrote:  Simi brand de?

2 P 1 M how about you?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Have a good rest. Wish u speedy recovery.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

(17-12-2023, 06:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  2 P 1 M how about you?

3x S...

So far still never covid postiive despite so many test...

(17-12-2023, 06:12 PM)hansamu Wrote:  No symptoms,  no pain, ?
Then should be fine....just rest.

Got bad headache and dripping nose

Felt feverish just now and so took ART Test

(17-12-2023, 05:47 PM)Ola Wrote:  From where?

Stay at home today.

Em . . . .

Then why wear mask?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

[Image: tenor-15.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

2 doses and no more. Until now still have the feeling of the needle poking my arm. Have not tasted the COVID-19 infection though I saw the terrible effects on those around me. Maybe I had a similar to the virus before covid 19 came along.

Me only 2X Sinopharm, tio covid only once in july 2022. Until now not even common flu can tackle me.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Have a good rest!
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(17-12-2023, 10:27 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Me only 2X Sinopharm, tio covid only once in july 2022. Until now not even common flu can tackle me.

Me 3 x sinovac + 1 x novavax. Bo tio.

(17-12-2023, 10:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Why many 4 jabs still kena? What did 老黄瓜 ?

All go for AngMoh vaccines lah. Rotfl
My 4th Vaccine was Sinovac.
I never wear mask from Japan back to Sg.
Also never kena.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

This was news that made many ppl believed AngMoh vaccines were good.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...122023_cna

After that, what happened?

After I saw this news, I went for Sinovac.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...ents-study

I told my cousin to be careful since I spent half hour with my tua- gor on Friday

My Tua- gor had full covid virus load based on ART Test kit

She has low virus indication but her maid none!

Conclusion was- Got from the doctor when she went to the Hospital for bi-annual check- up

Maid was never in the room, thus spared

Wear KN95 有屁用 ?

[Image: Wistech-3-D-Face-Masks-Friday.png]

(17-12-2023, 06:16 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You all jab how many times?  I only did the initial 2 jabs pruss 1 booster only.

You smart!   

Better stop at at 2.  

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

(19-12-2023, 01:21 PM)webinarian Wrote:  You smart!   

Better stop at at 2.  

I have 2+1 booster. Some more I officially got infected last year and recently I had one suspected infection. As clinic tested me twice negative. I guess my body is able to fight covid.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Stay at home today.

Em . . . .

If you had been a covid virgin all along, then, as the saying goes, everyone will get it eventually.

Might as well get it now and get it over with, instead of wondering "When will I get it?"

You will come out of it stronger because the real virus is even better than a vaccine in building up your body's defence.  The vaccine was just doing national service.  The actual virus is a real war, and you will earn your medal for having fought in a real one.

If you are not a covid virgin, and this is your second time getting it, I feel so sorry for the virus.  They messed with the wrong person who had fought and won a war before.  You'd get another medal after this.  Collect it from Oyk.  And don't go and sell it away on Carousell, OK?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-12-2023, 01:15 PM)Ola Wrote:  I told my cousin to be careful since I spent half hour with my tua- gor on Friday

My Tua- gor had full covid virus load based on ART Test kit

She has low virus indication but her maid none!

Conclusion was- Got from the doctor when she went to the Hospital for bi-annual check- up

Maid was never in the room, thus spared

Wear KN95 有屁用 ?

I had been saying for the longest time that if you wear a mask, the mask basically protects other peepur from getting your droplets and viruses if you are infected...not just with covid but anything.

It stops your germs from flying all over the place through your saliva, mucus, phlegm, and even a face shield or a plastic can stop these from flying right into another person's face.

That protects them to a great extent.

Instead, some peepur think that the mask they wear is meant to catch another person's saliva, mucus, and phlegm to stop these from getting into their faces. For good measure, they even wear a n95 mask. They got it all wrong.

Those who wear a n95 mask believing that they are protecting themselves are even more likely to get infected because that WRONG sense of security may cause them to yaya papaya, walk around places where there might be peepur who are infected, and they think they are bionic material, won't kena.... and they kena gao gao.

I have posted this several times before, and done my part.  If those peepur want to continue in their mythical beliefs, it's their life....

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-12-2023, 01:21 PM)webinarian Wrote:  You smart!   

Better stop at at 2.  

I do just the bare minimum to stay employed and go office Big Grin

Stay at home today.

Em . . . .
Take care Bro. Hv a speedy recovery. Wink

Oh man, getting hit with COVID can be a real downer. It's just everywhere these days. Funny story, or maybe not so funny, but after I got COVID twice, I decided I needed to up my safety game. It was like a wake-up call to take this virus seriously. So, I went all in on precautions. I ordered a pack of Latex Medical Gloves just to have that extra layer of protection. I've become hyper-aware of my surroundings and interactions, making sure I stay as safe as possible. It's been quite the shift in perspective. I really hope you recover soon and that it's a mild case.

(19-12-2023, 01:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  i should diam diam
no one asking for my opinion

[Image: SjLmd.png]

Stay at home today.

Em . . . .

Congrats lah! Big Grin Stay at home inside your room cannot go out lah!

Stay at home today.

Em . . . .
Wish you a speedy recovery and enjoy the coming CNY.

i also kanna covid
hospitalized
kanna discharge after three days later

i never vax
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post