SG Talk

Full Version: China order netizens not to say bad things about its economy..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lousy but not allow to say just endure.

This  type of denial  mentality ...country can only regress..

https://www.newsweek.com/china-economy-b...ip-1853288
Alamak early morning china again.

How's yr cpfoa? Got increased?
Sg got POFMA!
(22-12-2023, 10:15 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Lousy but not allow to say just endure.

Hear only the good things Pooh?
(22-12-2023, 10:15 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Lousy but not allow to say just endure.

Just say here lah! Big Grin China economy bad lah! See what will happen lah!
No worry.
Sgbutt already said all the bad things for them.
during battle every move counts.
saying bad things abt China make more works for the PLAN.
China trades with Russia 95% not Dola.
like this How China can get into trouble.
Russia has many many cameran highlands continent size.
glorious foods.
Jealous pdf spreading their negative energy around.
HAHAHA! Third world china is really a joke.

That's what happens when a primary school dropout like cult leader xi is third world china's leader. Now becoming poorer than africa.

Ah tiongs have no jobs and food to eat. Now have to beg their ang moh master russia for handout LOL! Disgrace. Pui!
Why abhutt pukimak always want to talk bad things about others leh? You dun hv anything bad for others to talk about?
Your neighbours got gossip about you or not? Do they always ask this ask that?
(31-12-2023, 05:29 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Why abhutt pukimak always want to talk bad things about others leh? You dun hv anything bad for others to talk about?

Anti-China is like that one lah! Big Grin
(31-12-2023, 05:32 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Anti-China is like that one lah! Big Grin

You aso always badmouth yr neighbours meh? Got or not?
I don't wish the Chinese ill. It's not because my forefathers came from China but because I am not such a person. 

It reflects very badly on the person if he wishes anyone to live in poverty, in squatters..

I have no means to help all the peepur out there but the least I can do is not to gloat.

I don't think 威尼 really knows how to lift China out of poverty. Those whose lives have become better were because of the work of his predecessors including Jiang Zemin and Hu Jintao. He happened to take over at harvest time, that's all. Even a monkey can do that..

It would be most honourable for him to step down.
(31-12-2023, 05:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]You aso always badmouth yr neighbours meh? Got or not?

Neighbours quarrel very common one lah! Big Grin Next morning see each other at the lift lobby just say "Hello, Good morning!" OK liao lah!
(31-12-2023, 05:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Neighbours quarrel very common one lah! Big Grin Next morning see each other at the lift lobby just say "Hello, Good morning!" OK liao lah!

You kena what 刺激 leh? Everyday must find fault and quarel?
(31-12-2023, 05:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]You kena what 刺激 leh? Everyday must find fault and quarel?

Buaysong must say something lah! Big Grin Then they buaysong say back lah!

No lah. SGtalk go u liao... everyday barking bad things.... + yr clone Purika... Laughing
(31-12-2023, 05:35 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I don't wish the Chinese ill. It's not because my forefathers came from China but because I am not such a person. 

Hey motherfucker you are lying again. You are worse than that this is what you wrote

(27-10-2023, 09:38 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]The percentage of Singaporean with chronic disease has risen to more than 30%. Death from heart attack may become very common soon.

(27-10-2023, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]An evil person like you....it's better for the world if you die sooner than soon.   Rolleyes