SG Talk

Full Version: What A S$3,000 Per Month Home Looks Like In JB & How S’pore’s Cost Of Living Compares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What A S$3,000 Per Month Home Looks Like In JB & How S’pore’s Cost Of Living Compares

The sum fetches a house many times bigger than one would get in Singapore.

👉 https://tsl.to/jbcostcompared

@mustsharenews
How comes not snaps up by the Malaysian? Especially those working in Singapore? 

Why Malaysian PR in Singapore buying HDB resale flats?🤔
Dun Compare la ..sure Msia wins hands down

Msia is politically unstable ..the current gov can be dethrone any time base on sentiments rather than results
Corruption is at every level , this is the way of life
and Assets are devalued because of monetory policies

SO earn money in SG but holiday in Msia and be happy ..dun compare
(11-01-2024, 08:31 AM)BigNLong Wrote: [ -> ]Dun Compare la ..sure Msia wins hands down

Msia is politically unstable ..the current gov can be dethrone any time base on sentiments rather than results
Corruption is at every level , this is the way of life
and Assets are devalued because of monetory policies

SO earn money in SG but holiday in Msia and be happy ..dun compare

There are 2 perspectives.

1. Investment view. If I buy can I make.money 10yrs from.now.
2. Cost of living view: if I stay there , can I get lore bang for the buck.

Good or bad depends on the perspective and goal uou want to achieve.

The author is talking about 2. You are talking 1.

It is more fruitful for you to focus on the topic instead of throwing out all sorts of irrelevant points.
(11-01-2024, 08:30 AM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]How comes not snaps up by the Malaysian? Especially those working in Singapore? 

Sinkees are rich, their old leasehold flats worth millions of ringgits, so buying jb condos no problems

Whereas Malaysians aren't that lucky. Most cannot sell their houses to upgrade. As for those pr who bought resale hdb flats, either for work and children's education, to save the troubles of travelling
(11-01-2024, 10:20 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Sinkees are rich, their old leasehold flats worth millions of ringgits, so buying jb condos no problems

Whereas Malaysians aren't that lucky. Most cannot sell their houses to upgrade. As for those pr who bought resale hdb flats, either for work and children's education, to save the troubles of travelling

Today's Malaysian not poor la..
That is a wrong perspective.

There are many doctors, dentists, company ceo, bosses, engineers, bankers, from Malaysia working in Singapore. New citizen, PR or Employment Pass.

They can anytime buy up all of the JB properties. Why are they not investing into it? Or buy up the cheap FC?
Live in JB, earn money in Singapore theory. Why?... Wink

Instead they choose to invest in Singapore expensive condo and hdb. Why?

With their connection in JB, Malaysia. Buying a property is easy, as a Malaysian citizen. 
Most Malaysian converted to Singaporean citizen will have their spouse keeping the Malaysian nationality. 
So they are able to buy properties, assets in both countries with citizen privilege. Protected by the local laws.

There must be a serious reason why they are not putting $ investment into JB property. 
Only reason I can think of is the ROI. Elsewhere besides JB can offer better value?

Singaporean is similar too, even with Cash in hand, we need to study carefully for our investment into property. 
Not just buy because we can afford too. That's too naive..🤣
(11-01-2024, 08:30 AM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]How comes not snaps up by the Malaysian? Especially those working in Singapore? 

Most of the time they are in SG might as well buy resale flat to avoid causeway jam
(11-01-2024, 11:31 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Most of the time they are in SG might as well buy resale flat to avoid causeway jam

Then Singaporean should not buy too, causeway jam..😉
You want to know the Truth ? Let TianKor tells u the truth that nobody wants to face. The laws in Malaysia can be changed anytime because there is not only a political party but there is a monarchy power as well. What does this warns you ? Think carefully why no rich Malaysian working here including ex-Malayisan like Dr Lee Bee Hua want to buy big big properties in Johor. You got the answer obviously.
S$3000 can rent a palace in India.
You want?
corruptions, crimes, this kind is secondary. because when u look at those European states, high crime rates still got investors buy and property prices keep going up. The most important concern is your power to hold the property, is it secured when they tells you the title deed is yours or they can simply change it anytime and take it back when they wish ? You got all the answers and hints from the mouth of Mahathir frequently...so my advise is STAY AWAY from Johor properties..believe or not is up to you. I have step families there, so I know very well what kind of life they went through...and what kind of society create the kind of characters they have there.
I can bet with you even 30 years later, the property prices there will not rise. How many 30 years does a human have ? Think about what I tell u.
How I know ? Because I have travel around the world, and see the reason why the price of the property in some countries will never rise. Look at China properties, it used to stay stagnant until they change their political policies..HK,Macau keeps rising while mainland just stay still..FOR OVER 50 years...until they changed their political policies. Also look at countries in Middle East, and Africa, WHY ONLY SOME STATES properties prices rise while the REST STAY STILL for eternity ? YOU THINK AND U WILL GET THE ANSWER. Johor is exactly like these.
Do you know the land area of Malaysia Vs Singapore? Do you know the population of both countries? How to compare apples and oranges??
(11-01-2024, 11:54 AM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Then Singaporean should not buy too, causeway jam..😉
Another issue if another Corvid cb comes cannot go to jb home. 
Although new train link eases causeway jam.
Sell it away also difficult
1000 can live well olady 3000 with knowledge
everyday happy
this is how i manage if IAM a Malaysian
1000 for living 2000 buy silver kilobar and wait.
singlion can keep for you. Go Chinatown Bullionstar buy and sell for you
don't forget to give me kopishui
(11-01-2024, 01:38 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Another issue if another Corvid cb comes cannot go to jb home. 
Although new train link eases causeway jam.
Sell it away also difficult

Ya hor..
Cannot come back for hospital check up..😱
2 years Causeway custom shut down

JB condo cannot sell, because the locals not buying.