SG Talk

Full Version: Daim says his liquid assets alone would be over RM50b if...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
“I am also the owner of Malaysian French Bank, later known as UMBC (now RHB). I also have control and interest in many parent companies such as SimeUEP (now Sime Darby), Guthrie, TV3, Maybank, Consplant, Cold Storage, and Nestle Malaysia. My 10 per cent stake in Nestle Malaysia today is worth about RM3 billion,” he stated in the affidavit.

Daim said the “Pandora Papers” are confidential files that leaked in 2021, revealing the names of owners of offshore companies, assets, and bank accounts outside Malaysia’s jurisdiction, and that these files do not indicate any wrongdoing by him and his family.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/...ess/112067
(12-01-2024, 04:33 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]“I am also the owner of Malaysian French Bank, later known as UMBC (now RHB). I also have control and interest in many parent companies such as SimeUEP (now Sime Darby), Guthrie, TV3, Maybank, Consplant, Cold Storage, and Nestle Malaysia. My 10 per cent stake in Nestle Malaysia today is worth about RM3 billion,” he stated in the affidavit.

Daim said the “Pandora Papers” are confidential files that leaked in 2021, revealing the names of owners of offshore companies, assets, and bank accounts outside Malaysia’s jurisdiction, and that these files do not indicate any wrongdoing by him and his family.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/...ess/112067

All earned through illegal means when he was in office? Thinking
Richest man in Asean..🤣
Still clob Singaporean...
Why he did not save Malaysia during currency crisis? 🤭
(12-01-2024, 05:36 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Richest man in Asean..🤣

Busy makan $
(12-01-2024, 06:24 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Enough for my granddaughter?

[Image: fSbtFGM.jpg]
He forced successful Chinese companies, banks etc to hand over shares to him cheaply and is now worth billions

F**k lah.
(12-01-2024, 05:36 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Richest man in Asean..🤣
“I am also the owner of Malaysian French Bank, later known as UMBC (now RHB). I also have control and interest in many parent companies such as SimeUEP (now Sime Darby), Guthrie, TV3, Maybank, Consplant, Cold Storage, and Nestle Malaysia. My 10 per cent stake in Nestle Malaysia today is worth about RM3 billion,” he stated in the affidavit......all in RM50B.

[Image: IMG-20230326-WA0000.jpg]
(12-01-2024, 08:28 PM)Gstalk Wrote: [ -> ]He forced successful Chinese companies, banks etc to hand over shares to him cheaply and is now worth billions

F**k lah.
In SGD🤑🤑🤑🤑 is about 14 Bil belong to Dr M.
[Image: Mahathir-1410483632.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20240113-WA0003.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240110-WA0004.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240107-WA0001.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231222-WA0002.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231221-WA0007.jpg]
Putin's War Is Changing How People Speak in Ukraine....
[Image: rBCUYay.jpg]
(13-01-2024, 11:19 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]Putin's War Is Changing How People Speak in Ukraine....
[Image: rBCUYay.jpg]

The command of the Russian occupation army has not achieved the goals it has set in recent months. The Russian army's offensive is failing.
This was stated by the Commander of the Land Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Colonel General Oleksandr Syrskyi, Ukrinform reports citing ArmyInform.
politicians in bolehland not corrupted me more worry.
Diam, Madhatter and his cronies are corrupted like hell Big Grin