SG Talk

Full Version: Type of liars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Type of liars

1.White liar: tells untruths to protect others’ feelings

2. Occasional liar: lies at times to try to make themselves look good or to get their needs met

3. Habitual liar: has fallen into a habit of lying because it feels easier or more convenient than telling the truth

4. Compulsive liar: feels a “high” when they get away with lying, similar to other compulsions or addictions

5. Prolific liar: lies frequently but do not experience as much distress about lying or perceive as much danger as pathological liars
(15-01-2024, 03:56 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Type of liars
1.White liar: tells untruths to protect others’ feelings
2. Occasional liar: lies at times to try to make themselves look good or to get their needs met
3. Habitual liar: has fallen into a habit of lying because it feels easier or more convenient than telling the truth
4. Compulsive liar: feels a “high” when they get away with lying, similar to other compulsions or addictions
5. Prolific liar: lies frequently but do not experience as much distress about lying or perceive as much danger as pathological liars
[Image: Politician.jpg]
(15-01-2024, 03:56 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Type of liars
[Image: PAP.jpg]
(15-01-2024, 03:56 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I love my granddaughter and I am not lying

[Image: ryd-J91705240471.jpg]
A Compulsive liar

Oyk is a big disgrace to all the Christians here. First he lied that Dan stole his avatar and when Dan collected enough evidence to prove otherwise he tried to pull a fast one by rebuking on the time stamp.

He said his avatar (Dan's) was dated back in Jan 2023 and luckily Observer was quick to point out any changes to your avatar will result in changing all your old one to the latest one. Observer did a change on his avatar and the result was instantaneous for all to see including those in 2023 were also updated to the present one.

He lied twice in a day and was caught red handed twice. You can imagine what kind of person he is in real life.
Caught with concrete evidence and yet he denied with a feint. Worst he claimed to be a devoted Christian in other threads involving Christianity.

A screen shot dated Dec 2023 showed his old avatar while Dan's avatar was dated Oct 2023

[Image: FiCxL2j.jpg]

Observer's original avatar
[Image: aXe0vun.png]

Observer changed it Oyk
[Image: Z18q055.png]

Observer's last year April avatar also changed to the latest version
[Image: zNwbQqe.png]

Immediately after Observer's evidence were posted he went offline Rotfl

So in conclusion, it's better to record or screenshot on whatever transpired between you and Oyk.
In fact I have most of his posts in my data base after he deleted all my posts in his Forest City thread which I manipulated his moves and he fell for it. He was busy boasting about his feat while I was busy collecting his data.
Even more hilarious was he deleted all his 42 threads out of fear. Laughing

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-This-baby-is-s...#pid799310
Caught again when he accused Huliwang for spreading rumours

(16-12-2023, 09:09 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]COVID-19 is spreading like wildfire now. The infection rate easily surpasses 150k to date IMO. You guys better go get your vaccination and risk screwing up your immune system or invest in a good mask like N95. I am on the masking-up option.      Big Grin

(16-12-2023, 09:36 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]We are a little over 50K to date.

Where did your 150K come from?  It came from "imo"?

If it is as you "imo", 150K per day would be 1.5 million in 10 days and 4.5 million in one month.  So by next January, the whole of Singapore would be covid-23 central zone...where probably only 3.5 million peepur are left because all the FTs and FWs would have fled.
You should be banned for spreading rumours using "imo" to create fear and panic in Singapore
Rolleyes

(16-12-2023, 09:50 AM)starbugstk Wrote: [ -> ]Knnbccb! You provided the above assumptions and you are the motherfucker who spread the rumours KNNBCCB!

(16-12-2023, 09:56 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't provide those numbers.  Huliwang did.   Rolleyes

(16-12-2023, 10:00 AM)starbugstk Wrote: [ -> ]Knnbccb! You expanded his imo with your projection didn't you? KKNBCCB!

(16-12-2023, 10:10 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]He was spreading fear and trying to cover his kachng with "Oh! I was only stating an opinion".

It's a cheap trick which only your mother would fall for... Rolleyes

(16-12-2023, 10:23 AM)starbugstk Wrote: [ -> ]KNNBCCB! Don't change the subject KNNBCCB!

You said this

Quote:Oyk:
"imo", 150K per day would be 1.5 million in 10 days and 4.5 million in one month. So by next January, the whole of Singapore would be covid-23 central zone...where probably only 3.5 million peepur are left because all the FTs and FWs would have fled.
Posted by Oyk - 16-12-2023, 10:10 AM

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Singapore-Hit-...#pid777349
Unable to cover his tracks the liar deleted 18 of his posts today from 7777 down to 7759 Rotfl

[Image: O3CiFa6.png]
A liar is not necessarily a thief but a thief is definitely a liar.
Look at Oyk he stole and he needs lies to protect himself no matter what the evidence is
(08-08-2023, 12:09 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 39oYSVE.jpg]