Singapore Hit by Covid-19 and ...

SIA and Scoot should help to send a few dozens of Covid19 air passengers to Hongkong.

In order to ease hospital beds, Hospitals can offer patients free trips to Genting for one week.

(15-12-2023, 08:56 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  How come I don't feel anything, I still never wear mask go to work and crowded places and transport, and still never kena covid 2nd time for almost 2 years.

China vaccine right? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-12-2023, 10:53 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Me 1st and 2nd shots is angmo make one, I go weak after 2nd shots and I think like fainting, so lucky that day, a young nurse heip me to set down, Tongue by three shots is china make one. Thk.
Big Grin cryingShareing personal experience to advise and for your consideration Clapping fyi reading Only

(15-12-2023, 02:16 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Yes. You 2X nothing happened. Good. Clapping

Yes Thk Nervous?. No take Doc advice for me

To me. Earlier is good +TCM acupuncture (Yes too to it help me to recover well...)
(but slower, but good enough).
Me own bro had 4X visited vaccination centre, for 4x time. Result is an open (stroke) near to heart. I think is the slow effect of the Civid-19 vaccination.... crying 

Very, verr  lucky man, him...he's surviving. Big Grin

COVID-19 is spreading like wildfire now. The infection rate easily surpasses 150k to date IMO. You guys better go get your vaccination and risk screwing up your immune system or invest in a good mask like N95. I am on the masking-up option.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(15-12-2023, 08:56 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  How come I don't feel anything, I still never wear mask go to work and crowded places and transport, and still never kena covid 2nd time for almost 2 years.

There are close to 6 million peepur living, studying and working here. 50K is still a small number, no need to get paranoid.

But we have now opened borders between Malaysia and Singapore by the hundreds of thousands via the Causeway, and between the rest of the world and Singapore by the millions via Changi Airport.

The more successful we are in attracting foreigners coming here as tourists or to work, the more sexposed we become to imported diseases.  The costs of predeparture tests for all kinds of diseases, not only Covid-23, would be a nightmare.  Imagine if every jhk who works here but lives in JB has to do daily tests....before he is allowed to enter Singapore, and another test before he is allowed to return to JB for the night,

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(16-12-2023, 09:09 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  COVID 19 is spreading like wild fire now. Infection rate easily surpass 150k per day imo. You guys better go get your vaccination and risk screwing up your immune system or invest in good mask like N95. Personally, I am on the masking up option.      Big Grin

We are a little over 50K to date.

Where did your 150K come from?  It came from "imo"?

If it is as you "imo", 150K per day would be 1.5 million in 10 days and 4.5 million in one month.  So by next January, the whole of Singapore would be covid-23 central zone...where probably only 3.5 million peepur are left because all the FTs and FWs would have fled.

You should be banned for spreading rumours using "imo" to create fear and panic in Singapore.  Rolleyes

(16-12-2023, 09:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If it is as you "imo", 150K per day would be 1.5 million in 10 days and 4.5 million in one month.  So by next January, the whole of Singapore would be covid-23 central zone...where probably only 3.5 million peepur are left because all the FTs and FWs would have fled.

You should be banned for spreading rumours using "imo" to create fear and panic in Singapore.  Rolleyes

Knnbccb! You provided the above assumptions and you are the motherfucker who spread the rumours KNNBCCB!
Go fuuck your mother lah

[Image: qUTWx14.jpg]

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(16-12-2023, 09:50 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Knnbccb! You provided the above assumptions and you are the motherfucker who spread the rumours KNNBCCB!
Go fuuck your mother lah

[Image: qUTWx14.jpg]

I didn't provide those numbers.  Huliwang did.   Rolleyes

(16-12-2023, 09:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't provide those numbers.  Huliwang did.   Rolleyes

Knnbccb! You expanded his imo with your projection didn't you? KKNBCCB!

(16-12-2023, 10:00 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Knnbccb! You expanded his imo with your projection didn't  you? KKNBCCB!

He was spreading fear and trying to cover his kachng with "Oh! I was only stating an opinion".

It's a cheap trick which only your mother would fall for... Rolleyes

(16-12-2023, 10:10 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He was spreading fear and trying to cover his kachng with "Oh! I was only stating an opinion".

It's a cheap trick which only your mother would fall for... Rolleyes

KNNBCCB! Don't change the subject KNNBCCB!

You said this
Quote: "imo", 150K per day would be 1.5 million in 10 days and 4.5 million in one month. So by next January, the whole of Singapore would be covid-23 central zone...where probably only 3.5 million peepur are left because all the FTs and FWs would have fled.

I am using alot of words from google on my hand-phone to heip myself this day, alot this day.... Tongue

My 1st and 2nd shots is angmo make one, I go weak after 2nd shots and I think like fainting, so  I am lucky that day, a young nurse heip me to set down, Tongue Tongue by three shots is china make one. Thk.

After, I kena stroke... crying crying , i was hospitalizd for 2-weeks and I cannot talk properly. I am still trying to be back to nomal 100%, but now cannot, is trying hard.

(16-12-2023, 10:35 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  I am using alot of words from google on my hand-phone to heip myself this day, alot this day.... Tongue

My 1st and 2nd shots is angmo make one, I go weak after 2nd shots and I think like fainting, so  I am lucky that day, a young nurse heip me to set down, Tongue Tongue by three shots is china make one. Thk.

After, I kena stroke... crying crying , i was hospitalizd for 2-weeks and I cannot talk properly. I am still trying to be back to nomal 100%, but now cannot, is trying hard.
You should go for acupuncture. The earlier the better chance of recovery

(16-12-2023, 09:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We are a little over 50K to date.

If it is as you "imo", 150K per day would be 1.5 million in 10 days and 4.5 million in one month.  So by next January, the whole of Singapore would be covid-23 central zone...where probably only 3.5 million peepur are left because all the FTs and FWs would have fled.

My earlier post had been corrected due to some typo errors. In my humble opinion infection figure should be 150K to date and not per day. There is a logical reason for me to estimate 
150K because the official figures are around 50K based on those reported. For every reported case, there should be another 2 unreported like FA, Migrant, etc. 

Also many thanks to starbugstk for fucking this pest, OKY.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(16-12-2023, 11:08 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  My earlier post had been corrected due to some typo errors. In my humble opinion infection figure should be 150K to date and not per day. There is a logical reason for me to estimate 
150K because the official figures are around 50K based on those reported. For every reported case, there should be another 2 unreported like FA, Migrant, etc. 

Also many thanks to starbugstk for fucking this pest, OKY.     Big Grin

You should be pban outright because here in Sgtalk we don't tolerate typo errors when it comes to LUMBARS. 

YOU  should know why this Sgtalk is called the NEW Sgtalk right. If there's a new one, then there must have been an old one. It was SHUT DOWN because the Admin got frightened wor.  Rotfl

Anyway yours was not a typo error. It was a deliberate act of deception that's meant to spread fear. You should be pban.  Rolleyes

Aiya those who are in the know already predicted this since years ago...

the covid rollercoaster of never ending cases from a non-neutralising intra-muscular vaccine that doesn't generate a sufficiently good neutralising response at the mucosal sites, i.e. nose, mouth, airways , where the virus first enters.

Warn until sian already... all coming true as predicted and expected...

Watch the clueless normies struggle shot after shot wondering why they keep getting infected nonetheless...

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(15-12-2023, 11:59 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Yes. I closed relative, 14 days... crying in house. Tongue

My friend got Covid Last Monday after using ART Test Kit

Got well on Friday, meaning ART Test kits not showing

And on time to go for her holiday on Saturday.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(16-12-2023, 09:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We are a little over 50K to date.

You should be banned for spreading rumours using "imo" to create fear and panic in Singapore
Rolleyes

Hey motherfucker you are spreading rumours here!

In case he deletes his post here's the screenshot

[Image: baWJ43X.png]

Laughing Laughing

(15-12-2023, 12:56 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I had 3 Covid jabs, but stopped after experiencing heart palpitations on the 3rd occasion. I haven't been infected since Jan 2021.  
Same for me also, kana 3 jabs, on my 2nd jab. I Abit not steady, like want to fall (this's waiting in temp clinic and O-only after I walk out of the temperary clinic - for covid-19 injection room). So me, boh-pen, for hokkien word) must hold to something that...I can hold or to steady my self first lehh.

(16-12-2023, 10:35 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  I am using alot of words from google on my hand-phone to heip myself this day, alot this day.... Tongue

Me thinking. Now they did't sayee must kana those jab....right... Tongue  

After, I kena stroke... crying crying , i was hospitalizd for 2-weeks and I cannot talk properly. (I am still now trying to be back to nomal,  100%, but cannot lehh.  Cannot lehh, trying hard...lehh. I 'm also using google translate to help me-self. too on wording...it help.

(31-03-2024, 02:27 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Same for me also, kana 3 jabs, on my 2nd jab. I Abit not steady, like want to fall (this's waiting in temp clinic and O-only after I walk out of the temperary clinic - for covid-19 injection room). So me, boh-pen, for hokkien word) must hold to something that...I can hold or to steady my self first lehh.
Must read and watch this real story... Clapping
https://twitter.com/pbhushan1/status/166...84482?s=20

(31-03-2024, 02:27 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Same for me also, kana 3 jabs, on my 2nd jab. I Abit not steady, like want to fall (this's waiting in temp clinic and O-only after I walk out of the temperary clinic - for covid-19 injection room). So me, boh-pen, for hokkien word) must hold to something that...I can hold or to steady my self first lehh.

I can fully empathise with you. My heart palpitations, headaches and cold sweat were frightening. I thought that I was heading for a cardiac arrest, so I decided not to take any more Covid-19 vaccinations thereafter. I haven't been infected since that 1 episode in early 2021.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Cannot be cannot be... Tongue

mRNA shots are the best and side effects are only 0.000000000004% exaggerated until 4000000%.... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(16-12-2023, 08:39 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  My own bro had 4X visited vaccination centre, for 4x times. Resulting is an open body operation near, (stroke) near to heart. I think is the slow effect or delay of Covid-19 vaccination. crying 

He's a very, very lucky man, he's surviving.
23/02/24. My bro...Xxx...xxxx, has a diagnostic scan / procedure @Diagnostic Imaging @KRW L3, NUH Kent Ridge Wing, Zone C, Level 3, Cxx-xx

Thus for anyone if need to see staff., this's a note: 

OneNUHS App for.sg/nuhs-onenuhs if need to preparation instructions, or for.sg/nuh-di-ppi To cancel, please reply '1' by midnight...Enquiries: email ddi_appt@nuhs.edu.sg or call us at 6xxxxxx. To update any change in mobile number or address, kindly approach our clinic staff. Thk.

Just now at the rojak stall
Owner was preparing my rojak
When almost done he coughed at my packed food
Heng he wore face mask

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(15-12-2023, 12:53 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Bro, yr info are not technical. I drank the same kind of pier-tea everyday like your type of brand.  It is very healthy. It diffuses the bad fat in our body.

Good, if it help...continue lehh... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(16-12-2023, 11:05 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  You should go for acupuncture. The earlier the better chance of recovery

Yes, I did too....abit, it help too.