SG Talk

Full Version: China Rebukes Singapore for Congratulating New Taiwan Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(16-01-2024, 02:33 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/china-rebuke...-1.2022260

Hosay liao lah! Big Grin
ccp lickers very happy liao Laughing
Whether it is said openly or not, every country in the world knows there is one China and one Taiwan. Except China.
No need to read too much into this. They have to go through the motion.
Taiwan and Singapore have good relations.
Our troops train jn Taiwan because our land is too small, Taiwan help us with training ground.

Lai won a legitimate democratic election and is the new leader of Taiwan selected by the people.

I don't see why Sibgapore cannot send congratulatory message to him.

China desire to isolate Taiwan and undermine its governance is highly negative..... if they seek better relations with Taiwan  towards a peaceful union  they should .be respectful to the people of Taiwan and their elected leaders
Ofc you can't see. Why so many ppl can see while you cannot? Something is wrong
We are a Independent country. 
Sending well wishes greetings to foreign leaders are common. Nothing wrong with it.

PM also congratulate HK John Lee when he won the election...😄
Congrat it's OK.
Its the way the message was phrased that pissed them.
(16-01-2024, 02:36 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]ccp lickers very happy liao Laughing

I fucked Taiwan supporters on Twitter. F...k you too Clapping
(16-01-2024, 02:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Taiwan and Singapore have good relations.
Our troops train jn Taiwan because our land is too small, Taiwan help us with training ground.

Lai won a legitimate democratic election and is the new leader of Taiwan selected by the people.

I don't see why Sibgapore cannot send congratulatory message to him.

China desire to isolate Taiwan and undermine its governance is highly negative..... if they seek better relations with Taiwan  towards a peaceful union  they should .be respectful to the people of Taiwan and their elected leaders

During COVID what Taiwan did to Spore was unfriendly.

[Image: IMG-6138.jpg]
[Image: IMG-6139.png]

[Image: IMG-6140.png]
Went to ROC for army training....I must say their 鸡排 is so yummy.
Oxford dictionary - lanpar (male testicles)       Big Grin
(16-01-2024, 03:29 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Went to ROC for army training....I must say their 鸡排 is so yummy.

My Taiwanese colleague told me all the chickens have been injected so that they can grow fast and  big within a few months
(16-01-2024, 03:25 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-6139.png]

[Image: IMG-6140.png]

That's their main problem. 
Talk big without essence. Gets them nowhere in the world theatre..sad...🤣
明知山有虎,偏向虎山行。 Rotfl 
统一或许不用等太久了。
(16-01-2024, 03:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]My Taiwanese colleague told me all the chickens have been injected so that they can grow fast and  big within a few months

Don care...I am still alive! Their deep fry 鸡排 is so much better than kfc...why no one selling taiwan 鸡排 in sg?
(16-01-2024, 03:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Don care...I am still alive! Their deep fry 鸡排 is so much better than kfc...why no one selling taiwan 鸡排 in sg?

Recycle cooking oil always taste better hor
Singapore should diam diam. Taiwan is part of China.
Pinky in deep sh*t.

Quote: Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Mao Ning said that “China has immediately made solemn démarches to Singapore.” That’s the equivalent of a diplomatic reprimand.
Better hope Xi dun sanction Singapore which he is very good at after learning from Trump and Biden.       Rolleyes
(16-01-2024, 02:36 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]ccp lickers very happy liao Laughing

Those who support CCP also kana liao lah! Big Grin  So many CCP supporters here leh!
(16-01-2024, 03:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Better hope Xi dun sanction Singapore which he is very good at after learning from Trump and Biden.       Rolleyes

Singapore doesn't need China lah! Big Grin ALL of them can balek kampong lah!
If you need to go to China at this period, better don’t say you are from Sg. Later kena throw rotten eggs by the local, you shd know why?  Rotfl
(16-01-2024, 03:58 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]If you need to go to China at this period, better don’t say you are from Sg. Later kena throw rotten eggs by the local, you shd know why?  Rotfl

I will never go there one lah! Big Grin NEVER lah!
(16-01-2024, 03:50 PM)Entry Level PC Wrote: [ -> ]Singapore should diam diam. Taiwan is part of China.

Wrong lah! Big Grin Taiwan is an independent country by itself lah!
(16-01-2024, 02:38 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Whether it is said openly or not, every country in the world knows there is one China and one Taiwan. Except China.

Agreed with you lah! Big Grin 1 China 1 Taiwan lah!
(16-01-2024, 04:05 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong lah! Big Grin Taiwan is an independent country by itself lah!

Wrong lah, like china airline, everything belongs to china
(16-01-2024, 04:05 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong lah! Big Grin Taiwan is an independent country by itself lah!

Taiwan is not a country lah.  Rotfl

开始的时候是中华民国在台湾。
现在呢, 中华民国是台湾。
Pages: 1 2 3 4