SG Talk

Full Version: What happen to Talents?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So quiet nowadays.

With her kind of pleasant character and disposition, and constant hankering over men, I predict she would have fallen prey to a love scam or become money mule.

Also lost money until buay jin chu Laughing
She last told me she works as property agent and her life was made miserable by other unhelpful staff in the company. Then she went mia. Shall we report to police?     Thinking
(21-01-2024, 08:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]She last told me she works as property agent and her life was made miserable by other unhelpful staff in the company. Then she went mia. Shall we report to police?     Thinking

She didn’t pass the RES exams in full.  Unlikely to be agent.  Maybe PA to some agent instead.

Pruss she is so domineering and always scolding and ordering peepur to do her bidding to serve her own interests.  In the internet, she may get away with it.  

But in real life, she sure kena pwn until buay jin chu  Laughing
After inheriting her brother's wealth,..she is enjoying life until she got scam of everything... Big Grin
This forum needs her...she is a colourful character...always boast how she can still charm men half her age ...how men fall for her beauty is a mystery to me...my guess is she is probably in her 70s..
She got many lobangs
Why she not posting meh....? few days on leave suppose guess before CNY resume posting lah...
(21-01-2024, 08:50 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]She got many lobangs

3?  Laughing
(21-01-2024, 09:06 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]3?  Laughing

If counting nose and ears, shud be seven in total.    Big Grin
i thought Talents is a GUY ??!!............really a woman meh ?
(21-01-2024, 11:44 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]i thought Talents is a GUY ??!!............really a woman meh ?

Late 60s or early 70s ah ma lah Big Grin
She & 5354 machiam quite close Huh
Only two possibilities - 1). She is so successful now that posting on forums are a waste of her time, 2). She is having a miserable time.

Actually got one more possibility - she uplorry liao.
Usually evil ones can also live a very long life. Look at Mahathir and Daim Big Grin
Walao! you all so mean!
(21-01-2024, 09:10 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]If counting nose and ears, shud be seven in total.    Big Grin

Wahlau .... can service 7 at 1 time?,
must be either got scam so keep quiet or take free stuffs till MIA.
(22-01-2024, 07:27 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Wahlau .... can service 7 at 1 time?,

Beri kinky Big Grin