What happen to Talents?

So quiet nowadays.

With her kind of pleasant character and disposition, and constant hankering over men, I predict she would have fallen prey to a love scam or become money mule.

Also lost money until buay jin chu Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

She last told me she works as property agent and her life was made miserable by other unhelpful staff in the company. Then she went mia. Shall we report to police?     Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(21-01-2024, 08:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  She last told me she works as property agent and her life was made miserable by other unhelpful staff in the company. Then she went mia. Shall we report to police?     Thinking

She didn’t pass the RES exams in full.  Unlikely to be agent.  Maybe PA to some agent instead.

Pruss she is so domineering and always scolding and ordering peepur to do her bidding to serve her own interests.  In the internet, she may get away with it.  

But in real life, she sure kena pwn until buay jin chu  Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

After inheriting her brother's wealth,..she is enjoying life until she got scam of everything... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

This forum needs her...she is a colourful character...always boast how she can still charm men half her age ...how men fall for her beauty is a mystery to me...my guess is she is probably in her 70s..
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

She got many lobangs
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Why she not posting meh....? few days on leave suppose guess before CNY resume posting lah...
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

(21-01-2024, 08:50 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  She got many lobangs

3?  Laughing

(21-01-2024, 09:06 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  3?  Laughing

If counting nose and ears, shud be seven in total.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

i thought Talents is a GUY ??!!............really a woman meh ?

(21-01-2024, 11:44 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i thought Talents is a GUY ??!!............really a woman meh ?

Late 60s or early 70s ah ma lah Big Grin

She & 5354 machiam quite close Huh

Only two possibilities - 1). She is so successful now that posting on forums are a waste of her time, 2). She is having a miserable time.

Actually got one more possibility - she uplorry liao.

Ignore List: Oyk

Usually evil ones can also live a very long life. Look at Mahathir and Daim Big Grin

Walao! you all so mean!

(21-01-2024, 09:10 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  If counting nose and ears, shud be seven in total.    Big Grin

Wahlau .... can service 7 at 1 time?,
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

must be either got scam so keep quiet or take free stuffs till MIA.

(22-01-2024, 07:27 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Wahlau .... can service 7 at 1 time?,

Beri kinky Big Grin