SG Talk

Full Version: I'm a wp supporter but GE2024 Im voting for pap...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
3 mths ago their TC threw away my useful item which I l temporarily left outside just 1 day. But they deny taking it even though everything was cleared out. Now they are threatening to dispose my bicycle park at the corridor even though there is a 1.2m berth and neatly park by the side. During pap time they only did this exercise once in 10 yrs and pretty much let you live in peace. This wp frequent harassments stressed me out when I have more important things to attend to. So I hope pap to come back soon... to live peacefully again
Same lah. You need to identify the bicycle belongs to you. If not they will throw your bicycle away. This is a common area. Once you become LKKs, you will tend to collect items and place outside the common corridor. The TC is just doing its job. Definitely, must be your neighbour complains then the TC will take action to dispose the items.
Opposition bashing thread?
I don't think you will like to stay in my pap estate as well. Neighbour hang 3 bamboo poles of clothes along the ceiling of the corridor. Whoever walk past will have to walk under their pants and panties. Many neighbours also hang flower pots and metal railings (for bamboo poles) at the or outside the parapet. The town council is not doing anything to stop them.
do you know that corridors are owned by hdb and managed by town councils ?

they can go to every block and clear away everything on the corridors if they want to.
They never bother me I am happy.

But these are estate management issue. What has it got to do with WP or PAP?

The ploy to make your MP manage the estate is a way to confuse the voters.

That time the PAP wanted an advantage by using the ex HDB staff who formed a private company to manage the estates. They hope that the opposition who don't have access to experienced estate managers mess up and loss votes.

Estate management activities create another avenue for the state owned media to find fault with the opposition and weaken them.
Corridor is not yr personal storage space lah.. at wrong still kao pei..
Towncouncil must be tough on you this type of resident. Encroachment of common area.
Do not let some minor personal issue cloud one's judgement in the bigger scheme of things Laughing
(29-01-2024, 03:23 AM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]3 mths ago their TC threw away my useful item which I l temporarily left outside just 1 day. But they deny taking it even though everything was cleared out. Now they are threatening to dispose my bicycle park at the corridor even though there is a 1.2m berth and neatly park by the side. During pap time they only did this exercise once in 10 yrs and pretty much let you live in peace. This wp frequent harassments stressed me out when I have more important things to attend to. So I hope pap to come back soon... to live peacefully again
WP is doing a good job by clearing up the clutter in public corridors from inconsiderate assholes who treated these spaces as their private properties. Well done WP.     Big Grin
Vote wisely. Some priority outweigh others. Some disgruntled issues can be solved via feedback
(29-01-2024, 07:49 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Do not let some minor personal issue cloud one's judgement in the bigger scheme of things Laughing

Cannot lar need to cross out WP in next GE hor...to tell them you don't support them
(29-01-2024, 03:23 AM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]3 mths ago their TC threw away my useful item which I l temporarily left outside just 1 day. But they deny taking it even though everything was cleared out. Now they are threatening to dispose my bicycle park at the corridor even though there is a 1.2m berth and neatly park by the side. During pap time they only did this exercise once in 10 yrs and pretty much let you live in peace. This wp frequent harassments stressed me out when I have more important things to attend to. So I hope pap to come back soon... to live peacefully again

Put useful item outside? Not useful put inside??

Park bicycle outside flat when there are proper places to park.

TC did well to clear all these dangerous clutter.

Vote WP.
(29-01-2024, 03:23 AM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]3 mths ago their TC threw away my useful item which I l temporarily left outside just 1 day. But they deny taking it even though everything was cleared out. Now they are threatening to dispose my bicycle park at the corridor even though there is a 1.2m berth and neatly park by the side. During pap time they only did this exercise once in 10 yrs and pretty much let you live in peace. This wp frequent harassments stressed me out when I have more important things to attend to. So I hope pap to come back soon... to live peacefully again

It is better for you to relocate to PAP GRCs or SMCs because PAP cannot win back opposition wards and will continue to lose more PAP wards.
Expect PAP to lose another new GRC in GE2025.
(29-01-2024, 08:31 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]It is better for you to relocate to PAP GRCs or SMCs because PAP cannot win back opposition wards and will continue to lose more PAP wards.
Expect PAP to lose another new GRC in GE2025.

West Coast GRC?  I’m quite sure they will gerrymander again to change the odds that are currently not in their favor Laughing
WP TC is on the ball also kena F.
好人难做。
AUS: PM Anthony Albanese pledged to more double tax relief for Australians income in low & middle income tax cuts paid, trimming by not benefits to high income earners. At National Press Club, he will defend Labor’s plan arguing it'll deliver “tax cut for every taxpayer” modification in stage-three tax cuts was “right thing to do” in changed economic circumstances.

"Aus govt announced it will deliver tax cuts to all Australian tax payers, to provide cost-of-living relief fm 1 July 2024, tax cuts will: reduce 19% tax rate to 16 per cent

What Is PAP and the Opp is watching oni.
I parked my car the the driveway and no body tow away, PAP ward is good.
(29-01-2024, 08:56 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]I parked my car the the driveway and no body tow away, PAP ward is good.

PAP wards are dafts lah. Rotfl
You shd come and see the older estates. Litters are everywhere.
(29-01-2024, 08:56 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]AUS: PM Anthony Albanese pledged to more double tax relief for Australians income in low & middle income tax cuts paid, trimming by not benefits to high income earners. At National Press Club, he will defend Labor’s plan arguing it'll deliver “tax cut for every taxpayer” modification in stage-three tax cuts was “right thing to do” in changed economic circumstances.

"Aus govt announced it will deliver tax cuts to all Australian tax payers, to provide cost-of-living relief fm 1 July 2024, tax cuts will: reduce 19% tax rate to 16 per cent

What Is PAP and the Opp is watching oni.
PAP Govt up 1% gst, in-cos, andt trans by 3% to total 4%, plus plus Only

This is now 🤣, quietly to tax
income in low & middle (income into their million's salary) tax cuts paid plus plus, trimming by to not benefits to high income earners. Right.
(29-01-2024, 07:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]They never bother me I am happy.

But these are estate management issue. What has it got to do with WP or PAP?

The ploy to make your MP manage the estate is a way to confuse the voters.

That time the PAP wanted an advantage by using  the ex HDB staff who formed a private company to manage the estates. They hope that the opposition who don't have access to experienced estate managers mess up and loss votes.

Estate management activities create another avenue for the state owned media to find fault with the opposition and weaken them.

You are saying that LKY played dirty?
(29-01-2024, 08:44 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]WP TC is on the ball also kena F.
好人难做。

Right!  They are on the ball. Rotfl

AHPETC
AHTC
WP Town Council is not wrong. This shows that WP is doing their duties in taking care of the environment. If everyone is like you, the whole environment wil be in a mess. You can walk around and just look at many areas under PAP environment looks like.
(29-01-2024, 09:07 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]PAP Govt up 1% gst, in-cost, and trans by 3% to total 4%, plus plus...This is how they now 🤣, is not quietly increasing to tax the income of low & middle tax cuts to paid plus plus, this trimming in not to benefits to high income earners. Right.

(income into their million's salary)
PAP govt is not quietly increasing, they are presenting is very happy to low and middle voters and all Singaporan folks.
(29-01-2024, 09:27 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]PAP govt is not quietly increasing, they are presenting is very happy to low and middle voters and all Singaporan folks.
Our President of Singapore › Officeholder. Is zzZZZzzz....😅

He must do his work too.Tharman Shanmugaratnam must do some thing. 
Heng I voted for WP or else I need to wait for 10 years then buy bicycle in order to make them work.
(29-01-2024, 09:37 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]Our President of Singapore › Officeholder. Is zzZZZzzz....😅

He must do his work too.Tharman Shanmugaratnam must do some thing. 
This is a report and to review to help those who need help. And not to be Happily increasing the Tax on low income workers. 
(29-01-2024, 09:14 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]You are saying that LKY played dirty?
Late LKY is waiting quietly increasing.....for him. Laughing
[Image: Screenshot-20240108-085943-Photos.jpg]
(29-01-2024, 09:02 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]PAP wards are dafts lah. Rotfl
You shd come and see the older estates. Litters are everywhere.

old estate are full of boomer unkers/aunties and hard to change their dirty habit.

MYBFD
(29-01-2024, 10:00 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]Late LKY is waiting quietly increasing.....for him. Laughing
[Image: Screenshot-20240108-085943-Photos.jpg]

Are you sure they will meet again?

LKY used to see the big monk in Kong Meng San on Sin Ming Road.  Mahatail goes to a mosque to pray for Anwar's downfall.

LKY should be reborn according to his belief.  Mahatail will not, he will be in paradise with many wives, according to his belief.  When LKY comes back, he cannot find Mahatail.  But he would have his past memory wiped out anyway, so he would not even know it if he was sitting at the same table as his grandson who has given him a granddaughter....I mean, grandson-in-law who happens to love animals and does his best to cure them.

All in all, I believe that Mahatail has the better deal because even though he was not a BBFA, I am sure he would love to have so many wives.... Wink
Pages: 1 2 3