SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore is Ranked Top 5 of World’s Most Innovative Countries in 2023
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG-3027.jpg]
[Image: IMG-3028.png]
[Image: IMG-3029.png]
If SIA ranked No.13 World's Safest Airlines can be  crowned as No.1 World's Best Airlines ..

You should believe in anything
(27-02-2024, 12:17 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].
If SIA ranked No.13 World's Safest Airlines can be  crowned as No.1 World's Best Airlines ..

Why does Singapore keep talking about TPP when everyone else has given up on it?

How can anybody believe in U.S. anymore, asks Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong

SCMP
Singapore is indeed very innovative. Even when no sinkies believe its ranking in various affairs the govt is able to perform magic and make outsiders think it's true.
[Image: IMG-3030.webp]

[Image: IMG-3031.webp]
World's Best and Free Healthcare Services 2023

No.6. Singapore 

How can they accept this ranking?
Trump ramps up attack on WTO listing China and Singapore as developing countries..

"The WTO is BROKEN when the world’s RICHEST countries claim to be developing countries to avoid WTO rules and get special treatment. NO more!!!

Today I directed the U.S. Trade Representative to take action so that countries stop CHEATING the system at the expense of the USA!“ Trump tweeted Friday."
(27-02-2024, 12:37 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Singapore is indeed very innovative. Even when no sinkies believe its ranking in various affairs the govt is able to perform magic and make outsiders think it's true.
I couldn't believe that my S$1 is MYR 3.55.
How can? AUD 1 14?
How can we be better than AUD? 
Indeed we are. Just need to look at the bigger picture.
(27-02-2024, 12:17 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].

Only you don't believe 🤣🤣🤣
Why blame us?
This is uniquely S'porean

[Image: 87-pbx-IWm-Sv6m8lm-W5m-SX72cqj-Rsiu27-Tx...is-Jg.webp]
Is reverse discrimination against one's own citizens "innovative"?

[Image: Ceca.jpg]

Actually sg is very innovative. Erp, coe, high pay to prevent corruptions, ... Very innovative and unique