SG Talk

Full Version: Dark Sides of Living in Australia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Expensive Internet, poor connectivity, expensive health care, cost of living, racism, no friendship, etc.. 

Aiyo, now I understand why SCY daily KPKB in Singapore...🤣🤣🤣
Convict country populated by rejects and scum. That's why the fugging white aussie CCBs are flooding Singapore stealing jobs from Sinkies.
(08-03-2024, 08:20 AM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Expensive Internet, poor connectivity, expensive health care, cost of living, racism, no friendship, etc.. 

Aiyo, now I understand why SCY daily KPKB in Singapore...🤣🤣🤣

Internet is not only slow but very expensive
(08-03-2024, 03:48 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote: [ -> ]Internet is not only slow but very expensive

Oh that's very bad 👎...
Today's world, everything need Internet.
one reason is enough................for me................

Gigantic Huntsman Spiders..................i will freak out if i see one !
more singaporeans renouncing citizenships to become Australian?
(08-03-2024, 11:03 PM)Jinwului Wrote: [ -> ]more singaporeans renouncing citizenships to become Australian?

Study la..
Few migrated over there..
.MediaCorp actor and girlfriend emigrated to Australia to work in Sydney leaving behind useless Calefare kpkb in this Sgtalk forum.

"After 14 years with Mediacorp, local actor Edwin Goh has left for greener pastures in the land Down Under.

The 29-year-old announced his departure in an Instagram post yesterday (Dec 5), thanking Mediacorp for the opportunities he was given throughout the years."
https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/ed...he%20years.
(08-03-2024, 11:05 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Study la..

MediaCorp actor Edwin Goh emigrated for greener pastures.

After 29 years surrounded by hypocrite, and that's enough, he decided and walked out.
(08-03-2024, 11:05 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Study la..

[Image: IMG-4666.png]

[Image: IMG-4667.png]
(09-03-2024, 05:23 AM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-4666.png]

[Image: IMG-4667.png]

I lived in Canada and worked in HK before. 
All countries have its pro and con, benefits and disadvantages. 

As a Singaporean, we can easily fit into the West or East Region. 

But in the aftermath, we will find Singapore is the easiest place to live, work and retire with a simple living. 
Everything from housing, medical, food, transportation, social, entertainment, shopping, safety, religion and culture are easily assessable. All in one place, walking distance or 10 minutes feeder bus ride.👌 
Where to find such convenience.

No reason not to come back to Singapore.
alot of fake comments most likely due to insecure regime....emigration is not like moving house.....many did years of research and preparation.....most would be tertiary educated and have secure a much higher paying job in Australia before they take the leap so please dun treat these ex-singaporeans as if they are fools......they are the cream of the crops and singapore is suffering from severe brain drain if the govt doesnt do anything about it other than spreading fake comments and bluffing that these people all coming back due to regrets....what a load of boo shits. Pathetic to the core!
(09-03-2024, 06:30 AM)Jinwului Wrote: [ -> ]alot of fake comments most likely due to insecure regime....emigration is not like moving house.....many did years of research and preparation.....most would be tertiary educated and have secure a much higher paying job in Australia before they take the leap so please dun treat these ex-singaporeans as if they are fools......they are the cream of the crops and singapore is suffering from severe brain drain if the govt doesnt do anything about it other than spreading fake comments and bluffing that these people all coming back due to regrets....what a load of boo shits. Pathetic to the core!

Those no brainer shooting @ anything that moves

Emotions over run logic
(09-03-2024, 03:26 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].MediaCorp actor and girlfriend emigrated to Australia to work in Sydney leaving behind useless Calefare kpkb in this Sgtalk forum.

"After 14 years with Mediacorp, local actor Edwin Goh has left for greener pastures in the land Down Under.

The 29-year-old announced his departure in an Instagram post yesterday (Dec 5), thanking Mediacorp for the opportunities he was given throughout the years."
https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/ed...he%20years.

Actor Edwin Goh has refuted allegations of physical assault against his ex-girlfriend Darina Sheremet, a Singapore-based Ukrainian model, as well as stealing money from her.

Darina made the accusations after he posted a video on Tuesday in which he claimed she had been unfaithful to him during their relationship.

Edwin Goh denies hitting ex Darina Sheremet; moving to Australia with current GF Rachel Wan

Edwin, 28, and his current girlfriend, local influencer-actress Rachel Wan, 27, were answering questions on their new YouTube channel when he spoke about his ex. “Sometimes things between couples, they don’t work out, but (in) this instance, she was actually unfaithful.”

The former couple broke up in August 2022 after three years together, and Edwin revealed in March that he was in a new relationship with Rachel.

Netizens began commenting on Darina’s pinned Instagram post, which was of her 21st birthday celebration on Tuesday, after the video was uploaded.

In the comment section, she was asked if she had cheated on him, and she replied: “He hit me in the face, stole my money, etc.”

A few commenters chimed in to say they had witnessed him hitting her in Bali and that the police were called.

Darina continued to reply to other comments, saying she had evidence, and also posted on Instagram Stories, writing: “Of the many topics he could have talked about, he chose to bring up why we broke up, but decided not to tell the truth.”

“I was not unfaithful and did not cheat on him,” she added. “There is a real reason we broke up. He and many others know that reason, and I chose to keep quiet about it to not further hurt his career, but I will say this: No woman deserves to be physically beaten or even verbally abused by a man. Ever.”

SCY, your favourite Singaporean actor living in Australia now..🤭🤭🤭
Working as a salesman....Cheers!!!
better than collecting cardboard and selling tissues at hawker centres