SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore tops as ‘happiest country in Asia’ in 2024 World Happiness Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Singapore tops as ‘happiest country in Asia’ in 2024 World Happiness Report

In the 2024 World Happiness Report, Singapore leads in Asia and secures the 30th spot globally. Rankings reflect assessments of quality of life and experts analyze factors like GDP, life expectancy, social support, freedom, generosity, and corruption perceptions.

https://gutzy.asia/2024/03/20/singapore-...ss-report/
they can pay taylor for exclusive rights performance

they too

can pay a small gutzy asia taiwan based media firm for anything to be number 1

and you gonna believe anything which can be bought with money especially anything to do with singapur
How does S'pore rank so low in perceptions of corruption when we are 4th in the World Crony Capitalism Index according to the IMF, Forbes and the Economist?

[Image: 20230506_IRC015.png]
人在福中不知福
You got to work until die.
How to be happy?  Rotfl
(20-03-2024, 10:12 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]人在福中不知福

福就是幸福lah.
幸福就是逢苦不忧。
Can the World's Most Boring Country, Singapore houses Asia No.1 happiest people?

A country's A&E shortage of beds while ambulances cannot handle more than 570 emergency calls a day.

Increasing numbers elderly died alone @ home without anyone knowing

A worried people soon be extinct..
In Singapore, ambulances cannot handle more than 570 emergency calls a day, how can you be happy if you are no.571 caller?

Upon arrival @ hospital A&E, dying patients found shortage of beds.

Obviously, those researchers ranking Singapore happiest nation never fall sick.
(21-03-2024, 04:09 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]In Singapore, ambulances cannot handle more than 570 emergency calls a day, how can you be happy if you are no.571 caller?

Upon arrival @ hospital A&E, dying patients found shortage of beds.

Obviously, those researchers ranking Singapore happiest nation never fall sick.

Wa lau u see good reports on Singapore, u buay tahan ah.  Rotfl
(21-03-2024, 06:37 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Wa lau u see good reports on Singapore, u buay tahan ah.  Rotfl

More than 400,000 Singaporeans living below poverty level, must be the happiest in Singapore.
(21-03-2024, 06:47 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]More than 400,000 Singaporeans living below poverty level, must be the happiest in Singapore.

Was this survey conducted in Parliament? 
(21-03-2024, 09:59 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Was this survey conducted in Parliament? 

"Jamus Lim renews call for official poverty line in Singapore; suggests ComCare, Workfare tweaks"

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/singapo...e%20tweaks
you happy me happy everyone happy cos PAP.
(21-03-2024, 10:02 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]"Jamus Lim renews call for official poverty line in Singapore; suggests ComCare, Workfare tweaks"

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/singapo...e%20tweaks

400K..
even higher than 387K report...

poverty line perhaps set too high already.
(20-03-2024, 09:17 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Singapore tops as ‘happiest country in Asia’ in 2024 World Happiness Report

In the 2024 World Happiness Report, Singapore leads in Asia and secures the 30th spot globally. Rankings reflect assessments of quality of life and experts analyze factors like GDP, life expectancy, social support, freedom, generosity, and corruption perceptions.

https://gutzy.asia/2024/03/20/singapore-...ss-report/

Can see that the organisation that wrote the report is pro-China… “Taiwan Province of China” 🤣🤣
(20-03-2024, 09:40 PM)KILLjoy Wrote: [ -> ]they can pay taylor for exclusive rights performance

they too

and you gonna believe anything which can be bought with money especially anything to do with singapur

Gutzy is a Taiwan company meh? I thought owned by the mustsharenews group of Singapore. Quite brave for a Taiwanese company to explicitly state they are a province of China. Sure kena hamtum by Taiwanese.
(21-03-2024, 03:48 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].
Can the World's Most Boring Country, Singapore houses Asia No.1 happiest people?

A country's A&E shortage of beds while ambulances cannot handle more than 570 emergency calls a day.

Increasing numbers elderly died alone @ home without anyone knowing

A worried people soon be extinct..

I know you are disappointed and angry. 
Please don't commit suicide. 
Hang on!!! Cheers!🤣
I have been to Finland twice. At the museums they told me that alcoholism rate is very high because of the long cold nights for much of the year. People are depressed. I can’t see how they can top the world ranking for happiness.
(21-03-2024, 09:59 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Was this survey conducted in Parliament? 

Wonder how many as stupid as Jac Lau with Primary 1 English

Those 61% PAP Supporters

Will say MONEY= DIGNITY= HAPPINESS
[Image: FB-IMG-1710892085003.jpg]
(20-03-2024, 09:40 PM)KILLjoy Wrote: [ -> ]they can pay taylor for exclusive rights performance

they too

Swift's Eras Tour Film From Her Living Room...blah blah one...yes all is happy. B'Cos of....here and, There's just something about young music fans showcasing their passion for an artist that warms the heart. Recently, a toddler Swifie performed Taylor Swift's Eras Tour Film choreography from her living room—and her dad shared her impressive accuracy in a now-viral TikTok video.... Big Grin Rotfl

On Saturday, March 23, Garrett Riff took to the social media platform with a clip of his daughter watching and acting out Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do" dance moves. The little girl expertly squatted to the floor as the song transitioned from "Don't Blame Me."
https://parade.com/news/watch-toddler-sw...iving-room