SG Talk

Full Version: Ma said 我们中国人 English Tsai dared not attack him 共产党同路人, why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

馬習二會!習近平定調兩岸同屬一國!台灣只能接受和平統一?

That Tsai is English? . 
She has wrong vision. 
Taiwanese is yellow skin, not white.
Don't call whites your 'lau pei'. 
East is east, west is west 
And never the twain shall meet.
Ma in what capacity to visit or meet China ah?

It’s like George Yeo or Mah bow tan go visit other country and what has it got to do with sg?

Last time, no Taiwan politician wants to mention about unification.  

Now, even a popular Taidu influencer, like 钟明轩 just first-time stepped foot in China and after 3 days declared "I like China".   

It showed a trend reversal for Taiwan people and politicians, now they can publicly declare "I like China." PPP also quiet, they dared not irritate people by condemning them as 中共同路人。      

This trend is going to grow and unification is not too far now.  

Need to clarify when one can scold the President or his elect in that country without being jailed.
(11-04-2024, 12:27 PM)revealer Wrote: [ -> ]Need to clarify when one can scold the President or his elect in that country without being jailed.

What is the point of scolding the president? Just to score the point that you are great?   

What is the benefits for you or for the people after scolding the President?   

Even ordinary people, you need to scold people? I won't do it.    

Let me rephrase if you cannot understand what I have written before. What I meant was: In a country that one can scold the President without getting jailed. Is there a need to clarify or criticise some citizen wanting to be friendly to CCP ? PHEW. PJEW!!
Tsai shd be immediately arrested and jailed for degree frauds
Let me rephrase if you cannot understand what I have written before. What I meant was: In a country that one can scold the President without getting jailed. Is there a need to clarify or criticise some citizen wanting to be friendly to CCP ? Unless one do not know what freedom of speech is all about. PHEW. PJEW!!
heng ar

my parent say we are 唐人 or 汉人

我们不是中国人
[Image: r_MKhkxnfXBgcKnAKLe9cHmkrtTMjea8PnZhHz52...w1920r16_9]
(11-04-2024, 03:14 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]heng ar

my parent say we are 唐人 or 汉人

我们不是中国人

How do you prove that you are 汉人 or 唐人? Your IC and bird cert say what?
(11-04-2024, 03:18 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]How do you prove that you are 汉人 or 唐人? Your IC and bird cert say what?

your bird cert said you have bird brain huh?
(11-04-2024, 03:44 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]your bird cert said you have bird brain huh?

So like han goat, you hv no proof too? 冒牌的?

Nowadays many ppl including some from Africa and germany aso claim that they're descendants of han
(11-04-2024, 03:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]So like han goat, you hv no proof too? 冒牌的?

Nowadays many ppl including some from Africa and germany aso claim that they're descendants of han

you 中国人  is chap cheng kia

pure chinese is  唐人 or 汉人
(11-04-2024, 03:53 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]you 中国人  is chap cheng kia

pure chinese is  唐人 or 汉人

How do you prove that you are pure 汉人,唐人? Your neighbors told you?
(11-04-2024, 03:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]How do you prove that you are pure 汉人,唐人? Your neighbors told you?

汉人,唐人  is come first before you 杂种中国人
(11-04-2024, 04:33 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]汉人,唐人  is come first before you 杂种中国人

Talk so much rubbish, still no proof? Can ask han goat for help since you cannot write properly? Really pdf
(11-04-2024, 11:19 AM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]      
馬習二會!習近平定調兩岸同屬一國!台灣只能接受和平統一?

From the looks of things so far Tsai and Lai are already making preparations to slowly pivot DPP from the current light blue to moderate blue in the near future.

The only people falling behind times now are the remaining old die hards in KMT who are still regurgitating their 30 year old light blue slogans which have not been refreshed since the 1990s. 

Most of the smarter blues have either left the KMT party and/or are now spending most of their time doing deep blue / red programs to proclaim their new "loyalty". Ma has long ago bailed out and this entire trip is everything about him and nothing about the current KMT.

The CCP knows that - if you look at all the media reports, interactions with local China officials and all the way up to Xi, they all talk about Ma, the Chinese people, Taiwanese youth, similar cultural family etc. There is no mention of KMT at all other than for historical references.
(11-04-2024, 04:33 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]汉人,唐人  is come first before you 杂种中国人

Now no more pure breed liao lah.
(11-04-2024, 05:06 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Now no more pure breed liao lah.

have
DNA will tell you who