SG Talk

Full Version: Can money buy happiness? It’s a complex question in Singapore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Commentary: Can money buy happiness? It’s a complex question in Singapore https://www.channelnewsasia.com/commenta...ey-4260796
Happiness formula:

Happiness= (money in pocket/work need to be done to get the money) ÷ number of dependent x number of happy endings

The above is the weekly happiness index formula for men.

Happiness= (money in pocket/work need to be done to get the money) ÷ amount time devoted to housework x number of luxury goods and facial treatment

The above is the weekly happiness index for women.
Maybe there are 2 types of happiness.,, LOLS
Money may not be able to buy happiness, but every S'porean would rather be crying in their Good Class Bungalow than in their 3-room HDB flat. 
(14-04-2024, 10:14 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Money may not be able to buy happiness, but every S'porean would rather be crying in their Good Class Bungalow than in their 3-room HDB flat. 

Is Dino happy in your 3-room HDB flat?
Money cannot buy true happiness.
(14-04-2024, 10:18 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]My bald headed Dino wife is miserable in our 3-room HDB flat, but that is all her bald headed hubby can afford since I am a low SES man

Birds of a feather flock together. LOL!
(14-04-2024, 10:19 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-20240411-121345.jpg]

My buibui Dino wife

LOL!

Actually not bad already. Many men want aso cannot find
yes definitely money can buy happiness

once got the money,

most will fück off from this pathetic piece of shitty land and chase their happiness

happiness will never ever happen in toxic singapur
(14-04-2024, 10:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Actually not bad already. I have a fat and ugly wife because I am a low SES bald man. I have no choice.

You must be living under the curse of your god. 
(14-04-2024, 10:38 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I must be living under the curse of my god. 

Come on lah, Dino is a gift of your god. So cheerful, healthy, and she takes gd care of yr family Laughing
Not sure whether money can buy happiness, but I am pretty sure one cannot be happy if no money and don't know when and where to get the next meal.       Big Grin
(14-04-2024, 11:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Come on lah, Don't mind me. I am just an old, insecure, ugly and bald headed man who is envious of everyone - not just you lah!  

It is okay. Just spend your entire day standing at Toa Payoh MRT hating the world. LOL!

[Image: Protest.jpg]
(15-04-2024, 03:23 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure whether money can buy happiness, but I am pretty sure one cannot be happy if no money and don't know when and where to get the next meal. 

Happiness is a fleeting emotion after receiving good news i.e. a promotion/pay increment at work, an excellent health screening report, your child's NUS graduation/marriage etc. Joy is the more lasting form of happiness which is far more elusive.
(15-04-2024, 09:07 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]It is okay. Just spend your entire day standing at Toa Payoh MRT hating the world. LOL!

[Image: Protest.jpg]

This is hatred creation 🤣