SG Talk

Full Version: Tampines accident: Parliamentary questions filed on road safety,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tampines accident: Parliamentary questions filed on road safety, penalties following public concern

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...042024_cna
Big Wayang. GE is coming.
Probably Full attendance.
My solution: cars should be ban on road.
(25-04-2024, 07:26 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]My solution:  cars should be ban on road.

No need to ban cars. Just increase COE to 500k can liao.  Laughing
(25-04-2024, 07:26 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]My solution:  cars should be ban on road.

It will be the reverse lah. 
Pedestrians will be banned on the road.
They won’t kill the goose that lay golden egg.
That junction must be impounded and ceased to be used by any vehicles and pedestrians with immediate effect.
Traffic offender levy. Just pay more for buying a car and insurance.
(25-04-2024, 07:15 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Big Wayang. GE is coming.

Definitely. 

So far, the road block checks, jail and fines are not sufficient but the Govt just wants to protect the car drivers. 

In fact, they should also add that car drivers must be responsible for the victims for the whole life, if the victims are made disabled.  I am very disappointed that PaP has always use the public to bear the full responsibility. Either Eldershield for this case or GST as a big weapon against innocent. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ts-3556076

My solution.  Mandatory castration for all errant road users who cause death(s) by reckless or dangerous driving.
1505 our new PM date...does it means a bad omen coming?
Singapore law is for fixing anyone with opposing views to pap. The rest can wait.
(25-04-2024, 08:22 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]1505 our new PM date...does it means a bad omen coming?

Tiagong one of the car license plates same number wor.
Ban reckless drivers from driving for life. Problem solved.
Heavy heavy fine to jail term for drink driving. 

Cheong red light, ban driving. 
Don't stop at zebra crossing, heavy fine. 
Pedestrian anyhow cross also fine. 
Drivers nowadays very impatient. 
Cut lanes very scary. 
One cut 3 lanes....😱
Remove all traffic rules. Just let everyone bang each other.
(25-04-2024, 08:30 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Singapore law is for fixing anyone with opposing views to pap. The rest can wait.

This is how LHL and Future PM has been/ will be prioritizing wrongly

Sham and Tat-Tat should be sacked.
I propose road strips at all traffic junctions ... at least 30mtrs before the junction
(25-04-2024, 07:15 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Big Wayang. GE is coming.

EVEN if no full attendance at least 95% the 5% are those on sick leave ,away fr spore on offical business,o or hospitalised

Then Spore govt lost monies on COE ERP they will not let it happen
PQs? Wayang time before GE Big Grin
(25-04-2024, 06:40 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Tampines accident: Parliamentary questions filed on road safety, penalties following public concern

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...042024_cna

Who is the Minister of Transport now leh? Thinking Time to step down liao lah! Big Grin
I am ultra glad that ChEng Li Hui has been dumped by the Govt. Her questions about car insurance claims is far from addressing the lives of people and Iswaran was merely co- acting in the show. This time round, they better be focused. The MOT reports is very clear that more action is needed but this Govt with so many Ministers, is not able to catch- up.
(25-04-2024, 07:04 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]PQs? Wayang time before GE Big Grin

Tok Tok Qiang lah! Big Grin
Simi road safety? Driver's problem lah!
(25-04-2024, 08:18 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Tok Tok Qiang lah! Big Grin

Nice titties lah! Big Grin