SG Talk

Full Version: Car refuses to give way to ambulance along CTE despite sirens & high beams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Car refuses to give way to ambulance along CTE despite sirens & high beams

Some criticised the driver for hogging the lane and disregarding the ambulance’s clear signals.

👉 https://tsl.to/carblocksambulance

@mustsharenews
assssssh hole driver should be ban for driving for life.

And hope next time when his parent in an ambulance the same thing happen.
Maybe tiong or ahneh FT.

Sinkie drivers will never do that because everyone knows the ambulance will forward TP a photo and he will be fined gao gao.

Stupid fcuk Big Grin
Life ban from driving immediately...
That's how we can lower vehicles population in Singapore. 

Strongest deterrence for reckless and dangerous driver.
That Van is a typical 3 Days Malaysian Holiday Trip Van. Got photo so it is easy to jail and permanently ban the Van or the Driver.
The driver car plate not seen leh, went back to Malaysia already.....don't come out cannot catch har ?
Could be newly imported new citizen or CECA?
(27-04-2024, 07:57 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Car refuses to give way to ambulance along CTE despite sirens & high beams

Some criticised the driver for hogging the lane and disregarding the ambulance’s clear signals.

👉 https://tsl.to/carblocksambulance

@mustsharenews

If really true, he will sure receive a letter from the TP very soon
All ambulances now have in-camera 
Fine is $200
(27-04-2024, 08:09 AM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Life ban from driving immediately...That's how we can lower vehicles population in Singapore. Strongest deterrence for reckless and dangerous driver.

The driver is another Muhammad-Syafie-Ismail (the Saab driver who caused 2 deaths at Tampines). He will end up killing himself, his passengers and other road users he encounters one day soon. 
Stupid ambulance...they want to go back faster for tea break is it? Its a bend road cannot anyhow give way. Car driver no wrong.
(27-04-2024, 10:47 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid ambulance...they want to go back faster for tea break is it? Its a bend road cannot anyhow give way. Car driver no wrong.

I have witnessed non-emergency ambulances from nursing homes and charities routinely turn on their flashing lights and even sirens to clear their path along the expressways. 
Video duration above is too short to draw conclusion.

There's a car next to the lane on his left. How can he switch lane instantly? It will result in an accident.
(27-04-2024, 10:51 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I have witnessed non-emergency ambulances from nursing homes and charities routinely turn on their flashing lights and even sirens to clear their path along the expressways. 

Give them the benefit of the doubt.  My monies more well spent on piaking meimei instead of paying fines to chenghu  Rotfl
(27-04-2024, 10:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Give them the benefit of the doubt.  My monies more well spent on piaking meimei instead of paying fines to chenghu  

I hope you are really "piaking mei mei". I have an elderly colleague who keeps bragging that he "piaks" many sweet young things after work when he doesn't earn much and isn't in the pink of health. He appears to be hallucinating. LOL!
(27-04-2024, 11:00 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you are really "piaking mei mei". I have a elderly colleague who keeps bragging that he "piaks" many sweet young things after work when he doesn't earn much and isn't in the pink of health. He appears to be hallucinating. LOL!

I only eat black bean rice and drink meow meow juice.  So gotch enough money lah!  Rotfl
All vehicles shouldn't occupy the rightmost lane which is for overtaking and emergency only

And make it a habit to turn on the left turn signal when you hear the sirens so other drivers would give way to you
(27-04-2024, 10:47 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid ambulance...they want to go back faster for tea break is it? Its a bend road cannot anyhow give way. Car driver no wrong.

Stupid Sharexchange . U think if emergency, ambulance only on the sirens in the middle of the journey?

Would be sirens all the way liao.. Dun tell me that the 2 vehicles are at Netwon Circles so forever in a bend road..

The whole idea of on sirens is so that people who can see the ambulance approaching, at least hear that ambulance approaching is move out of the lane so that ambulance dun need to slow down.
(27-04-2024, 11:02 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I only eat black bean rice and drink meow meow juice.  So gotch enough money lah!  

I hope that your "black bean" is able to rise to the occasion when called upon to do so. 
(27-04-2024, 11:34 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid Sharexchange . U think if emergency, ambulance only on the sirens in the middle of the journey?

Would be sirens all the way liao.. Dun tell me that the 2 vehicles are at Netwon Circles so forever in a bend road..

The whole idea of on sirens is so that people who can see the ambulance approaching, at least hear that ambulance approaching is move out of the lane so that ambulance dun need to slow down.

Stupid castrated. You dont kay kiang see one video like know all story.
(27-04-2024, 10:51 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I have witnessed non-emergency ambulances from nursing homes and charities routinely turn on their flashing lights and even sirens to clear their path along the expressways. 
 abuse their power la. I know..
(27-04-2024, 11:38 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that your "black bean" is able to rise to the occasion when called upon to do so. 

Yes, it’s tua kee  Big Grin
(27-04-2024, 10:03 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]The driver is another Muhammad-Syafie-Ismail (the Saab driver who caused 2 deaths at Tampines). He will end up killing himself, his passengers and other road users he encounters one day soon. 

If I am the PM of Singapore, will ban him and other reckless drivers from our roads. 
For the sake of everybody.
Wah, very luan lai driver.

I was on an ambulance just a few days ago as my neighbour could not stand up (he was lying on the floor). Nobody else at his home so I went with him to the hospital. All the cars moved to the left during a bending portion of the road (only 1 lane but there's enough room for all the cars to move to the left for the ambulance to pass).

That was more than 10 cars. This driver on a wide road just doesn't want to give way is really too much.
(27-04-2024, 11:56 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid castrated. You dont kay kiang see one video like know all story.

Stupid castrated.. Very kay kiang to comment ambulance is wrong.

Hope your next of kin no need one day need ambulance service with sirens to ask other drivers to give way.

Coz they dun deserve it because of you.
(27-04-2024, 12:40 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]If I am the PM of Singapore, will ban him and other reckless drivers from our roads. For the sake of everybody.

Our politicians are busy with other pursuits. Count money, S'pore!

[Image: Parliament.jpg]
(27-04-2024, 09:52 AM)Bluebull Wrote: [ -> ]If really true, he will sure receive a letter from the TP very soon
All ambulances now have in-camera 
Fine is $200

what a stupid fine 
only max $200/* for hogging to prevent saving a life 
at least 10k n suspende fr driving for 2 yrs

problem is all ths=ese ethical driving atitudes are never tested or mentioned in driving test