SG Talk

Full Version: Cityhantu and Maothink, your beloeved China
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cannot b. The woman must b a FLG or else she won’t b assaulted. Full stop
maothink  Laughing Clapping Rotfl
BARBARIC
All ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s love to live in Mao era humji liao lah LMAO
[Image: IMG-20240310-WA0006.jpg]
Xi Xi P wumaos says if you don't leave the train as directed, do you know what the police will do to you in the US?

This beedio tells us what the tiongs did is no better.

Those buggers only got suspended. The woman was manhandled in a very undignified manner with no respect for her modesty. She was a school teacher but treated like she was a slut.

If I were the judge, I would order the staff concerned to be stripped and paraded around Tiananmen Square. That's in addition to a payment of RMB 100K or 60 months of their salary to the woman, whichever is higher, as compensation.
(30-04-2024, 01:13 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Xi Xi P wumaos says, if you don't leave the train as directed, do you know what the police will do to you in the US?

This beedio tells us what the tiongs did is no better.

Those buggers only got suspended. The woman was manhandled in a very undignified manner with no respect for her modesty. She was a school teacher but treated like she was a slut.

If I were the judge, I would order the staff concerned to be stripped and paraded around Tiananmen Square. That's in addition to a RMB 100K or 60 months of their salary to the woman, whichever is higher, as compensation.

wumaos all low iq, they will believe that this is fair treatment by the police. in fact, many wumaos crave to be abused and destroyed like that by the xixip  Laughing Clapping Rotfl
https://www.thedailybeast.com/arrests-ge...protesters

Actually it doesn't matter how many mao you hv lah, ermao sanmao or baomao, and what type of mao, be it goumao or jimao, all the same or worse lah
All ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s (dogs) you don't know meh your daddies love you will reward you busload of cum LMAO

[Image: IMG-20240310-WA0007.jpg]
Aiya 做红毛狗就以为很了不起
LOL 28CMOSTLYCLOUDY AKA OMNIPRESENT88 BUAY LUN RIAO RAHS MUST COME IN DEFEND WUMAO
I don't see these fvckers commenting about US police using violence weapons on young students protesting against genocide in mid east.

But these same people would comment on a short video on a woman dragged out of train without knowing head or tail of the whole event.

(30-04-2024, 07:48 PM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see these fvckers commenting about US police using violence weapons on young students protesting against genocide in mid east.

But these same people would comment on a short video on a woman dragged out of train without knowing head or tail of the whole event.

I ALSO DUNCH SEE YOU AND  YOUR GROUP POSTING ABOUT CHINA NEWS ALL USA BAD  Laughing Clapping Rotfl
Third world china is really an uncivilized hellhole.

No matter how hard wumaos try to whitewash, some things just can't be hidden LOLOLOL!

In before enraged wumaos! LOLOLOLOL!