SG Talk

Full Version: Xi Jinping welcomes ‘old friend’ Vladimir Putin to Beijing, affirms strength
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Xi Jinping welcomes ‘old friend’ Vladimir Putin to Beijing, affirms strength of China-Russia bond

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomac...e=rss_feed
Although I cannot claim to be a Chinese because I am a Singaporean, I am a Han which puts me in the same ethnic group as 92% of the Chinese.

I often said to the Chinese, "You talk about 5000 years of history. Well that's an exaggeration. 4500 would be closer to the truth."

"And that's also my history."

So it saddens me to see that under the Communists, China has become so evil.
(16-05-2024, 09:44 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Although I cannot claim to be a Chinese because I am a Singaporean, I am a Han which puts me in the same ethnic group as 92% of the Chinese.

I often said to the Chinese, "You talk about 5000 years of history. Well that's an exaggeration. 4500 would be closer to the truth."

Play bluff again. U are Yeendian Ceca Angry
(16-05-2024, 09:51 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]My mother Is Yeendia Ceca  Angry

Noted. Laughing
cannot be cannot be... Tongue

evil china state of decline and collapse how can affirm strength! Tongue
(16-05-2024, 09:44 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Although I cannot claim to be a Chinese because I am a Singaporean, I am a Han which puts me in the same ethnic group as 92% of the Chinese.

Take your CECA pundek opinion and fug off lah, CCB!  Evil ki lan.

How can China is an evil country, when China for the past 4 to 5 decades never dump a single bomb to any country to kill its enemy? Rotfl

Bomb is used for engineering purpose, not for killing each other.

You are “just like Biden”, want to ban Tiktok for National security, but still using TikTok.

TikTok has never lost or disclosed any US data, but Facebook and Google did lose before, he didn’t ban them, what National security is he saying?

王道才是天道。
霸道是歪道。
(16-05-2024, 08:19 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Xi Jinping welcomes ‘old friend’ Vladimir Putin to Beijing, affirms strength of China-Russia bond

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomac...e=rss_feed

天上掉下来的馅饼。
China must award Zelensky for making this happen due to Ukraine war.
看来,对中国第一岛链封锁,很快就要破了。 Rotfl

[Image: IMG-6111.gif]
US prolonged Ukraine 
China prolonged Russia 
In the end, US and China are the BENEFICIARY..