SG Talk

Full Version: If stay GCB like this no car can or not ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok
as long as you die from mosquito infected diseases
can is can lah. But troublesome to walk out to bus stop and most are not near mrt.

Is same like cardboard aunts unkers and regular legs training.
Car is too low class. Minimally a helicopter and pilot on standby.
The owner of this mansion is an elderly couple. I last read if correctly. They claim they used to stay in HDB now to this GCB . Not those common Bungalow which you see along thomson, bukit timah etc those types. Small and 3 storey standard. Even so call got swimming pool is like a " Lo kang , aka drain like that "
I think it's behind indon embassy. If not driving maybe everything can order by grab.

To live there you would need at least 3 maids and 1 or 2 full-time gardeners
(21-05-2024, 09:40 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's behind indon embassy. If not driving maybe everything can order by grab.

To live there you would need at least 3 maids and 1 or 2 full-time gardeners

You see this GCB before ? behind Indo embassy?
Expect many lizards and cockroaches in this kind of houses.
(21-05-2024, 09:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]You see this GCB before ? behind Indo embassy?

Can walk to mrt te13, but not near. Other than that no other amenities.

Mature Hdb estates better lah, everything aso have. This atas places for atas ppl only lah
(21-05-2024, 09:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Can walk to mrt te13, but not near. Other than that no other amenities.

Mature Hdb estates better lah, everything aso have. This atas places for atas ppl only lah

This is why Minister wanna rent Big Black and white bungalow rah , because very very quite thus mind relax mah.
(21-05-2024, 09:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]The owner of this mansion is an elderly couple. I last read if correctly. They claim they used to stay in HDB now to this GCB . Not those common Bungalow which you see along thomson, bukit timah etc those types. Small and 3 storey standard. Even so call got swimming pool is like a " Lo kang , aka drain like that "

i suspect one of the 1st prize toto winner.
(21-05-2024, 11:06 PM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]i suspect one of the 1st prize toto winner.

no rah, even so call 13 million which so far the largest prize amount a Single winner won. Still cannot buy rah. Partly come maintenance expenses. etc misc stuffs.

I read is like these couple do business one.
No car shud be ok. Can use motor cycle, bicycle or PMD.
(22-05-2024, 12:22 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]no rah, even so call 13 million which so far the largest prize amount a Single winner won. Still cannot buy rah. Partly come maintenance  expenses. etc misc stuffs.

I read is like these couple do business one.

nowadays, no 40m, u cant find a decent gcb.
(21-05-2024, 09:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]The owner of this mansion is an elderly couple. I last read if correctly. They claim they used to stay in HDB now to this GCB . Not those common Bungalow which you see along thomson, bukit timah etc those types. Small and 3 storey standard. Even so call got swimming pool is like a " Lo kang , aka drain like that "

did they say what great crimes they did to warrant such a drastic change in housing ? Big Grin

this kind of house i no want lah...............a lot of spiders................cockroaches...............mosquitoes............i use the money buy penthouse better lah.............
(21-05-2024, 09:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Can walk to mrt te13, but not near. Other than that no other amenities. Mature Hdb estates better lah, everything aso have. This atas places for atas ppl only lah

I detect the obvious sour grapes. LOL!
(22-05-2024, 10:19 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]did they say what great crimes they did to warrant such a drastic change in housing ? this kind of house i no want lah...............a lot of spiders................cockroaches...............mosquitoes............i use the money buy penthouse better lah.............

Do you mean that there are no spiders, cockroaches, mosquitoes etc. in HDB estates? I have seen many rats at wet markets, hawker centres, coffee shops, bin centres and void decks in the heartlands.
(22-05-2024, 10:19 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]did they say what great crimes they did to warrant such a drastic change in housing ? Big Grin

this kind of house i no want lah...............a lot of spiders................cockroaches...............mosquitoes............i use the money buy penthouse better lah.............

Give u free want or not?
(21-05-2024, 09:16 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]ok as long as you die from mosquito infected diseases

In S'pore, if you are poor, others will look down on you. However, when you are rich, others will envy and even hate you. Sigh! 
(22-05-2024, 10:22 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I detect the obvious sour grapes. LOL!

I often drove around these estates to admire at the buildings. Not sour but just wonder why so many rich ppl, where they came from and what they do to make so much money? A pdf like you dun think could afford even the car porch ba? Laughing
(22-05-2024, 10:19 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]did they say what great crimes they did to warrant such a drastic change in housing ?  this kind of house i no want lah...............a lot of spiders................cockroaches...............mosquitoes............i use the money buy penthouse better lah.............

Instead of envying the house owners, we should ask them the secret of their success. Then we may upgrade like them.
(22-05-2024, 10:31 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]I often drove around these estates to admire at the buildings. Not sour but just wonder why so many rich ppl, where they came from and what they do to make so much money? A pdf like you dun think could afford even the car pouch ba?  

Like these home owners, I also upgraded from a HDB to private property, so I admire and wish to learn from them. I live in a spacious condo, so I am not near their level, but I know the road to their success must not have been easy.
(22-05-2024, 10:34 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Like these home owners, I also upgraded from a HDB to private property, so I admire and wish to learn from them. I live in a spacious condo, so I am not near their level, but I know the road to their success must not have been easy.

Houses and cars are cheap and big back in Malaysia. Here too competitive and expensive to own them. So one day you may think of retiring and balek Kampong?
(22-05-2024, 10:37 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Houses and cars are cheap and big back in Malaysia. Here too competitive and expensive to own them. So one day you may think of retiring and balek Kampong?

My parents came to S'pore in the late 1960s, and my siblings and I were all born here from the 1970s onwards. However, I have entertained the thought of returning up north to retire. How about your good self?
(22-05-2024, 10:45 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]My parents came to S'pore in the late 1960s, and my siblings and I were all born here from the 1970s onwards. However, I have entertained the thought of returning up north to retire. How about your good self?

Dun bluff lah.

My ah kong came here to help set up family office which is very popular nowadays. Other than that nothing much to say
(22-05-2024, 11:07 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Dun bluff lah. My ah kong came here to help set up family office which is very popular nowadays. Other than that nothing much to say

There is nothing illogical about retiring in Penang. 
(22-05-2024, 10:37 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Houses and cars are cheap and big back in Malaysia. Here too competitive and expensive to own them. So one day you may think of retiring and balek Kampong?

Msia can retire no doubt just need to be careful of security. Best is not to haolian renovate build nice or buy nice landed or condo live. This will invite robbers no doubt. Best is like some Sporean earn a lot but live in Spore 2 room flat mindset.
(22-05-2024, 10:34 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Like these home owners, I also upgraded from a HDB to private property, so I admire and wish to learn from them. I live in a spacious condo, so I am not near their level, but I know the road to their success must not have been easy.

They won't teach you lah. But you can learn from YouTube and become another investment genius
(22-05-2024, 01:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]They won't teach you lah. But you can learn from YouTube and become another investment genius

My wife and I managed to upgrade out of the HDB heartlands by the age of 30 because we learned from a friend in church who did likewise even before he hit 30. We must be willing to humble ourselves and learn from the rich instead of merely envying them.
(22-05-2024, 12:17 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Msia can retire no doubt just need to be careful of security. Best is not to haolian renovate build nice or buy nice landed or condo live. This will invite robbers no doubt. Best is like some Sporean earn a lot but live in Spore 2 room flat mindset.

Condos and landed homes are pretty affordable in Malaysia, so you wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb staying in either. There are no HDB flats up north, and Sinkies wouldn't qualify for public housing in Malaysia anyway.
Pages: 1 2