SG Talk

Full Version: Man uses penknife to dismantle gantry barrier to let car through
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
🚘'I'll purposely take it apart': Man uses penknife to dismantle gantry barrier to let car through

The man then uses a penknife to cut the cable ties securing the barrier and throws the bar to the side of the road before saying: "Let's go."

READ: https://bit.ly/3R8B5Lc

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates
Just lift the barrier up will do, why cut the cable tie?
Gov should give 4 free expiring mRNA jabs to managment to cover the parking cost... Tongue

Sure the management will treasure the true capabilities of mRNA tech in keeping the economy open.... Tongue
(30-05-2024, 12:02 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Just lift the barrier up will do, why cut the cable tie?

A staff of the company confirmed that the man in the video is his boss and that they are presently in a legal dispute with the building's management. Well, now that the boss and his staff are barred from entering or leaving the premises, the perpetrator got what he deserves. Just because he is a business owner does not mean he will not behave like a low SES individual.
(30-05-2024, 12:48 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]A staff of the company confirmed that the man in the video is his boss and that they are presently in a legal dispute with the building's management. Well, now that the boss and his staff are barred from entering or leaving the premises, the perpetrator got what he deserves. Just because he is a business owner does not mean he will not behave like a low SES individual.

If the barrier fails to work and pressing the red button does not get a reply, what shd you do? Stand there and cry?
(30-05-2024, 12:53 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]If the barrier fails to work and pressing the red button does not get a reply, what shd you do? Stand there and cry?

Are you still a child? Didn't your parents ever tell you not to take the law into your own hands?
(30-05-2024, 12:59 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Are you still a child? Didn't your parents ever tell you not to take the law into your own hands?

So you'd rather stand there and cry like a high ses idiot? You must be a lousy nut from a lousy scrxw loh
(30-05-2024, 12:02 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Just lift the barrier up will do, why cut the cable tie?

Can just lift up ?
(30-05-2024, 02:17 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]Can just lift up ?

One carpark barrier at east coast park often failed and no reply after pressing the speaker button, wonder how other drivers do if they dun lift the barrier up? Or find another exit? Or stand there and cry, wait for help?
(30-05-2024, 02:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]One carpark barrier at east coast park often failed and no reply after pressing the speaker button, wonder how other drivers do if they dun lift the barrier up? Or find another exit? Or stand there and cry, wait for help?

I won't dismantle the gantry or I risk getting fined for vandalism or deliberate damaging of property.  
(30-05-2024, 01:13 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]So you'd rather stand there and cry like a high ses idiot? You must be a lousy nut from a lousy scrxw loh

I would explore other legitimate avenues to get the barrier to go up or phone for assistance. Help will be on the way since we are not in the wilderness. The best is yet to be.
(30-05-2024, 02:38 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I would explore other legitimate avenues to get the barrier to go up or phone for assistance. Help will be on the way since we are not in the wilderness. The best is yet to be.

I already said the hotline button din work you still hope help will be on the way? You must be a lousy nut from a lousy scrxw loh
(30-05-2024, 02:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]I already said the hotline button din work you still hope help will be on the way? You must be a lousy nut from a lousy scrxw loh

Surely there is an emergency button to call. Do you climb out of the lift if no one answers your calls for help when you press the alarm after the elevator breaks down? I won't say that you studied at a lousy school because our Ministers claim that all schools are good schools. LOL!
(30-05-2024, 02:45 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Surely there is an emergency button to call. Do you climb out of the lift if no one answers your calls for help when you press the alarm after the elevator breaks down? I won't say that you studied at a lousy school because our Ministers claim that all schools are good schools. LOL!

Nvml. The next time you car got stuck by the faulty barrier and cars behind keep honking at you, you just stand there and cry like a lousy nut loh
(30-05-2024, 02:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Nvml. The next time you car got stuck by the faulty barrier and cars behind keep honking at you, you just stand there and cry like a lousy nut loh

It has never happened to me before because my God is watching over me daily. 

[Image: 0b9d7-amen-with-man.png?fit=1109%2C739&ssl=1]
Just call for help la
Got security guard. 
So angry better don't drive. Take Grab..🤣
(30-05-2024, 03:01 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Just call for help la. Got security guard. So angry better don't drive. Take Grab.

A Sg Talker here, who claims to be a patient and considerate driver, advocates dismantling the gantry if no one answers the intercom when the barrier doesn't go up. He doesn't think that vandalism or damage to property is wrong.
(30-05-2024, 03:06 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]A Sg Talker here, who claims to be a patient and considerate driver, advocates dismantling the gantry if no one answers the intercom when the barrier doesn't go up. He doesn't think that vandalism or damage to property is wrong.

I said clearly to lift the barrier up if nobody answers yr call. And you said that's vandalism?

Really a lousy nut duno from which lousy scrxw with reading problem
(30-05-2024, 03:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]I said clearly to lift the barrier up if nobody answers yr call. And you said that's vandalism? Really a lousy nut duno from which lousy scrxw with reading problem

As I am an educated person, I will refrain from insulting you. There is no way to lift the gantry's arm high enough for your car to drive through without damaging it. That is vandalism or wilful damage to property. I won't claim that you graduated from a lousy school just because you don't know that. I am a gentleman after all. 
(30-05-2024, 03:47 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]As I am an educated person, I will refrain from insulting you. There is no way to lift the gantry's arm high enough for your car to drive through without damaging it. That is vandalism or wilful damage to property. I won't claim that you graduated from a lousy school just because you don't know that. I am a gentleman after all. 

That double confirms you're a crazy nut from a lousy scrxw!

You haven't tried and yet you claim that'd damage it? You chewhu place dun hv such barrier meh?
(30-05-2024, 03:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]That double confirms you're a crazy nut from a lousy scrxw! You haven't tried and yet you claim that'd damage it? You chewhu place dun hv such barrier meh?

I haven't tried to jump out of my 8th floor apartment and attempted to land on my feet, but I have enough brains to know that it is probably going to be fatal. LOL! 
(30-05-2024, 03:54 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't tried to jump out of my 8th floor apartment and attempted to land on my feet, but I have enough brains to know that it is probably going to be fatal. LOL! 

Lifting a barrier is equivalent to jumping out of yr 8th floor? 😮 Really a crazy nut liao
(30-05-2024, 03:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]You haven't tried and yet you claim that'd damage it? You chewhu place dun hv such barrier meh?

I responded to your question appropriately. I apologise if I made you look foolish. 
(30-05-2024, 04:02 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I responded to your question appropriately. I apologise if I made you look foolish. 

Better stay away from a crazy nut, duno what you'd do next. Jump out of yr 8th floor? Not so serious ba?
(30-05-2024, 03:06 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]A Sg Talker here, who claims to be a patient and considerate driver, advocates dismantling the gantry if no one answers the intercom when the barrier doesn't go up. He doesn't think that vandalism or damage to property is wrong.

I was once caught up in same situation. It was in a Shopping mall, whereby the gantry is at the narrow slope slipway leading towards building exit road. 
Many cars were behind me too..🤣

Normally the intercom button will call up the security guard. 
Just wait for them to manually open gantry. 

If really no response, park car aside and walk to security guard post to seek for help. Commonsense. 

No building management will ignore gantry failure, because there are many cars going in and out of the carpark. Not possible to cover up the problem.
Building and condo car parks ofc hv security guards to attend to, but no all outdoor carparks

So the next time when you see a crazy nut standing and crying next to a failed barrier you know he is ok. Lol 😆
(30-05-2024, 12:53 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]If the barrier fails to work and pressing the red button does not get a reply, what shd you do? Stand there and cry?

Me kena once and raining some more and no one answers the intercom. 

Waited and waited and long queue of vehicles all horned but what can I do except keep on pressing the intercom button and suddenly the barrier raised.
(30-05-2024, 04:08 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]I was once caught up in same situation. It was in a Shopping mall, whereby the gantry is at the narrow slope slipway leading towards building exit road. Many cars were behind me too.Normally the intercom button will call up the security guard. Just wait for them to manually open gantry. If really no response, park car aside and walk to security guard post to seek for help. Commonsense. No building management will ignore gantry failure, because there are many cars going in and out of the carpark. Not possible to cover up the problem.

There will always be some idiot around in such situations. The gantry refused to go up at a basement carpark exit in a shopping mall once, but despite signalling to the Caucasian woman driver behind me, she proceeded to honk me loudly. Reversing usually helps to activate the stalled gantry, but that same person honked even louder when I signalled to her and put my gear to reverse. OMG! 
Old airport rd hawker Center using camera instead of barrel so no more barriers fail to raise problem.

Thumbs up.
(30-05-2024, 04:22 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]Old airport rd hawker Center using camera instead of barrel so no more barriers fail to raise problem.Thumbs up.

If we drive through such a gantry-free carpark exit, but it fails to deduct from our IU, I hope we won't get fined.  
Pages: 1 2